• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weird News from Guelph, ON

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Naked woman allegedly threw feces at cops

Article Link

CHATSWORTH, Ont. - An 18-year-old woman from Guelph, Ont., is facing charges after she allegedly stripped naked on a highway, ran into a cow pasture and threw mud and feces at police officers.

The alleged incident occurred after police responded to a car crash on Highway 21 west of Owen Sound, Ont., on Sunday.

An officer tried to help an injured woman who exited the car, but police say she began acting irrationally.

Police say the woman smeared blood on the officer and then burned herself when she mounted a motorcycle belonging to someone who had also stopped to help.

The woman then allegedly took off her clothes and shoes and ran into a nearby cow pasture, where she spit at pursuing officers and flung mud and feces at them before being restrained.

More on link

What's interesting to note is that her vehicle was involved in two other "fail to remain" collisions earlier that day.

Did they take her away in the special "I love me jacket??"    :D

Hmmm... sounds like one of my former girlfriends.....  :p

geo said:
Hmmm... sounds like one of my former girlfriends.....  :p
Just remember.  The common denominator in all your failed relationships....is you!  >:D

(PS: I think everyone has an ex with similar mental states!) ;D

Back