• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

webbing or tactical vest

Status
Not open for further replies.

klee519

Inactive
Reaction score
During the BMQ and BMOQ, are we going to get webbing or tactical vest? C7 or shorter version C7?

klee519 said:
During the BMQ and BMOQ, are we going to get webbing or tactical vest? C7 or shorter version C7?

Does it matter ?

Reserve or Regular?

A shorter version of the C7?  Do you mean a C8?  Or do you mean the C7A2 with collapsible butt?

Maybe you should do some research into Weapon's of the CF before you tell your section commander that you lost your "short C-7"...

I am regular. that's what i mean c7a2. no matter at all, just curious are we using the new items or not.

Some are using the A2 (which by the way is not shorter when extended (20" Barrel)).  Some are not.  You will know when you arrive in St.Jean.

And as far as I know, you will use the webbing.

for webbing or tac vest, the joining instructions for those withing says bring either. The recent BOTP course that went through had a mixture of webbing and tac vests, it seems to be dependant on what stores has at the time, not being an ops BN/REGT/SQN unit they will typically be on the tail end of distribution.

klee519 said:
I am regular. that's what i mean c7a2. no matter at all, just curious are we using the new items or not.

It will be a while before you get your hairy fingers on a weapon anyways, its not that you get it the first day!

You have much more intense things on your mind than wondering about TVs and rifles, thats guaranteed  ;D

It really depends where you end up for your BMQ course. If, by luck, you end up in Gagetown or Borden you will probably be issued a tacvest. If you should find yourself doing basic in St. Jean, you will be issued the webbing. As far as I know, it's still the same.

Ah, webbing.

Everything here is speculation. You'll get what you get, when you get there. There's nothing you can do about it, nor can you prepare for it. Take it as it comes. Just do the best with what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back