• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WARRIORS HANDBOOK

It was for the warrior training program.   It is   a very good book, but some of the drills are different.   The C9 drills in the warrior handbook are different from the PAM.   We were instructing a course, one of the  instructors was using the warriors handbook and the 3 others were using the PAM.   On test day, the Warrior trained students failed, no fault of their own.    And after one late evening, they were caught up.
I can't remember the specifics.

The warrior handbook, is meant as a training supplement, not as a bible.   I think it streamlines certain things, which is why it is no longer being used.   All of the content works, it might be different, but it works.

J

Does anyone remember the "Warrior Book"?  I think the field manual was put out back in '95 '96.  It covered all the weapons, IA's etc etc.

It was an awsome reference.  Does anyone know the publication number??

I think someone not that long ago was also doing a query on this pub. Try doing a search for it.

Cheers,

OWDU

The weapon TOETs are now online. Unfortunately I do not have the link favorited on this laptop.

They may have been removed from Internet access, and only accessible on the DIN.

Looks like the last publication run of the Warrior PAM was 96.

I have a copy of the warrior handbook got it back in 96,wish they'd bring it back.I still have my gold badge. ;)

I've been looking for this pub and finally found it online, if anyone else wants it.

http://operationeastwind.com/NATO/training/files/Warrior_Program_Handbook.pdf -This is it, right?

Back