• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning regarding Big Bad John (John Melvin Hill)

Any more Big Bad John updates? This thread has been a source of 'amusement' for a good five years now.

Why don't we have legislation to stick people like this in a mental institution? From this thread he appears to bounce from job to job, city to city, and is even in and out of shelters at times. Question is, do people with this type of illness escalate into something far worse in times of desperation?

He has got to be one of the worst scam artists going.  I wonder if there is some kind of scam artist club? I picture them sitting around shaking their heads, complaining,  and feeling embarrassed to be cast in the same light as this guy.

Here's the big give away: For a guy with 23 years in the Royal Marines he seems kind of humble  ;D

Registered just to give you all a heads up that this man is now living in Saskatoon, SK. He's claiming to be, among other things, a cardiothoracic surgeon. To others, he is claiming to have had several strokes that require him to walk with a cane. In reality, he's living in a low income apartment complex run by a homeless shelter. Here's an article with a photo:
http://ckom.com/story/saskatoon-s-lighthouse-officially-opened/74612

Watch out, Saskatoon!

sockpuppet123 said:
Registered just to give you all a heads up that this man is now living in Saskatoon, SK. He's claiming to be, among other things, a cardiothoracic surgeon. To others, he is claiming to have had several strokes that require him to walk with a cane. In reality, he's living in a low income apartment complex run by a homeless shelter. Here's an article with a photo:

Watch out, Saskatoon!

Hahahaha.... oh dear

Well, in the W5 Investigative Report, they ask if anyone knows his current whereabouts, to call him in to the RCMP (ref the outstanding frauds ...); it's been a couple of years, but I wonder if they've had a chance to "find their man" yet?

Be guaranteed - he's reading this thread to this day.

I hope he is because my RCMP neighbour has the link to the news item!  Run Johnny run!

fraserdw said:
I hope he is because my RCMP neighbour has the link to the news item!  Run Johnny run!
  Hopefully, he won't see this thread and do a runner. Instead of posting it for him, maybe staying schtump till they knocked on his door would have been better.

I honestly hope this guy gets into some kind of mental health program. He is at the point of living in a homeless shelter yet still keeps trying the same game. Says to me there is something really screwed up in his head and we are looking at a person who is seriously ill, rather than your typical con artist.

Pieman said:
I honestly hope this guy gets into some kind of mental health program. He is at the point of living in a homeless shelter yet still keeps trying the same game. Says to me there is something really screwed up in his head and we are looking at a person who is seriously ill, rather than your typical con artist.

He's running a con as a disabled person to get a nice comfy apt for nothing. He's not mentally ill or stupid.

He's a thief, a con artist and a fraud. That is all.

He's running a con as a disabled person to get a nice comfy apt for nothing. He's not mentally ill or stupid.

He's a thief, a con artist and a fraud. That is all.

You may well be right. Perhaps he is just a bad person?

I'm not convinced of that though.  I don't think he can be considered a good con artist by any means, and to continue such behavior even after being outed and caught numerous times just does not seem like something a mentally sound person would do.....we need the opinion of a shrink to know one way or the other though.

Perhaps the people he thinks he is conning at the homeless shelter are well aware of his problems. They are probably used to seeing people with such conditions in need of their help.

Dude,

Seriously. I don't care what his "issues" are. He behaves in a predatory manner. We do not need crap like that in our society. Mind you if they locked him up forever in a mental ward of some kind, then yay!

That's what I am getting at. If his predatory behavior is a result of his mental illness, then the best solution is to get the guy into some kind of treatment or locked up in a ward as you suggest.

If you assume he is just doing this because he is just a bad person, then you can't do anything about him until he is caught. Once he gets out of jail (or more likely let go scott free) then the pattern repeats.

It's his job. He's just a criminal who knows that getting caught and doing a little time is just part of the lifestyle. 

Remember, doing time is NOT the hard thing you see on TV,..the average Joe would take it as a rest period.  No laundry, dishes, cooking, lots of sleep time....

Remember, doing time is NOT the hard thing you see on TV,..the average Joe would take it as a rest period.  No laundry, dishes, cooking, lots of sleep time....

Sounds kinda nice...wait, don't tempt me! ;) 

A friend shared this article.  Sounds like what's "ailing" John. Has anyone reported this guy for fraud in SK?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the-lying-disease/Content?oid=15337239

The answer is much simpler.  He's a predatory criminal with no conscience, end of.

The answer is much simpler.  He's a predatory criminal with no conscience, end of.

From what I read about him, he seems to fit the definition of a Sociopath:

http://sociopathicstyle.com/traits/classic.htm

But really, one needs a shrink to evaluate him to know one way or the other.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.  Same old shit (Irish references, sailing, cooking, even the breed of dog he claims to have!):  https://www.facebook.com/john.hill.54

Lots of middle aged women and people from all around the world are his "friends"---no surprise there, I guess.

I see the pathetic twerp is still scamming........[scroll down to the picture of the piece of shit]

Back