• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning regarding Big Bad John (John Melvin Hill)

nmccreary said:
I am glad you guys have this topic, and I hope people learn to Google potential mates, employees and anyone else they meet whom they question in any way - and I hope for those who meet John that they google his name and find this page.

...and then stick around and help support our serving Men and Women, past, present and future, all over this great big world. [shameless plug finished]

as of yesterday i found out that john was still in Calgary in October working in another restaurant but the owner checked is references and found out it was bogus and got fired someone say he worked at the whiskey bar he did and then went to bass brother the same company own both including flame central where john wanted to work for but he is now not in Calgary but somewhere else trying to prey on woman's and others i was talking to my ex boss this morning and they are still wondering about him since he resume was so full of it
i think that we should warned everyone about him he is still outthere and yes john Melvin hill was convicted of the ubc fraud i saw is picture on a report in the Vancouver province newpapers

JBoyd said:
Any proof that it is the SAME John Melvin Hill? (hoping it is)

According to the article Vern posted, his age in 1992 was 34.  Add 15 years and you get 49 to 50 years of age.  That, too, fits.

I'd say that it's a safe guess, based on the W5 info, the UBC article and my lunchtime math, it's the same guy.

psperron, thank you for contributing to the conversation however that is the longest run on sentence I have ever seen. Please do edit your post.

ArmyRick said:
psperron, thank you for contributing to the conversation however that is the longest run on sentence I have ever seen. Please do edit your post.

Maybe he could PM you the french version and you can do the edit.

Folks,

We have strong reason to believe that John Hill is attempting to return to this site, under another alias. Please use caution when dealing with new users and let us know if you see anything unusual.

Thanks
Mike

Wow just started reading this thread tonight...more time on my hands now that I'm on leave...and I'm just amazed. I've certainly met my share of con men over my career as a man of the cloth, they tend to look us up in the phone book and run their game on us. That's why I never list myself as Rev in the phone book anymore. It would be good if the authorities could run this guy....they must have lots of evidence.

John,....look who else is looking,
Guest (XXXXXXXXX)  18:20:06 Viewing the topic Warning regarding Big Bad John (John Melvin Hill).

OrgName:    Royal Canadian Mounted Police
OrgID:      RCMP-2
Address:    1200 Vanier Parkway
City:      Ottawa
StateProv:  ON
PostalCode: K1A-0R2

Mike Bobbitt said:
Folks,

We have strong reason to believe that John Hill is attempting to return to this site, under another alias. Please use caution when dealing with new users and let us know if you see anything unusual.

Thanks
Mike

Did I ever tell you guys about my years in the royal marines?  ;D

I doubt he will be attending any meet and greets anyway.

I got one person in mind,however I won't write it here,in fear of insulting a member if he is him.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
John,....look who else is looking,
Guest (XXXXXXXXX)  18:20:06 Viewing the topic Warning regarding Big Bad John (John Melvin Hill).

OrgName:    Royal Canadian Mounted Police
OrgID:      RCMP-2
Address:    1200 Vanier Parkway
City:       Ottawa
StateProv:  ON
PostalCode: K1A-0R2

Someone bored on shift most likely.I doubt theres a task force John "Ill"

X-mo-1979 said:
Someone bored on shift most likely.I doubt theres a task force John "Ill"

Vanier Pkwy
RCMP - Canadian Police Research Centre
1200 Vanier Pkwy, (also Regina - RCMP Training)
http://www.cprc.org
(613)998-9343

Was it research, or surfing the net during work hours?
Wanna phone them up and ask?  >:D

Seems Big Bad John has popped up again, this time voicing his hockey opinions on CBC.ca:
Big Bad John

Ottawa

Brian Burke would be a perfect fit for Leafs GM! After all his ego is about as big as all Toronto and its followed closely by the egos of the Leafs management, the Leafs media and the Leafs fans!
A match made in hockey ego heaven!(aka Toronto)

Posted January 22, 2008 04:00 PM
Source: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/marek/2008/01/two_logical_choices_for_leafs.html

Big Foot said:
Seems Big Bad John has popped up again, this time voicing his hockey opinions on CBC.ca:Source: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/marek/2008/01/two_logical_choices_for_leafs.html

Could it not just be someone who likes the song?, I'm sure not every BBJ on the internet is our BBJ.

Could be the case, although the fact the guy is saying that he is from Ottawa, who knows.

^True enough, I guess anything is in the realm of possability.

Back