• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANTED: Old style sweater

Disenchantedsailor

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Day all,

Looking for the old school wool sweater (I know itchy as hell, but great in the winter overtop thermals)

Size, color, and roughly how far back old school ?

Dark green, ribbed, round neck, patterned after the Brit one?

I may have one floating around. But it may have a hole in it. Small... but still. I may of ditch it few years ago. I"ll keep my eye out for it.

Well I try to help,
Regards,
TN2IC

Arty,
you ever get back to the NW I have half a dozen you can sort through(no holes though). The ones I have in Vic the daughter ran through the hot cycle on the washing machine. They now fit her to a "T" and are no longer any use to Dad.

Hmmm... somewhere is storage:
Have an old CF Green crewneck sweater - polyester -
Have an old Brit olive green crewneck sweater - Wool - darned, had a runin with a couple of coils of Concertina :(
Have an old Cdn army olive "V"neck sweater - wool

All sweaters started off as being "Large"..... not sure of present situation ;)

the old CF Green crewneck should fit what do you want for it (I'll be in la belle province in the next 2 weeks for a 4 month course)

So long as it's not on my clothing docs, you can have it for what it's worth...... nada!
Will check.

I have two of the old wool coats they have bottons they have never been use. If that is what yourlooking for

Back