• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANTED: CR , and Claims handouts

formerarmybrat23

Inactive
Reaction score
if anyone knows where i can find the QL3 RMS clk handouts for CR and Claims, or can even get a hold of the powerpoints i would be so grateful.  I threw mine out when i was cleaning my desk after course and have been kicking myself since thanks!

Umm... have you thought of asking some of your course mates for same said documents?

Your old instructors might be willing to help - if you ask them nice

geo said:
Your old instructors might be willing to help - if you ask them nice

And by asking nicely, you mean submitting a memo in the correct format as taught on the 3's course, right?  ;D

Pte  Brat said:
if anyone knows where i can find the QL3 RMS clk handouts for CR and Claims, or can even get a hold of the powerpoints i would be so grateful.  I threw mine out when i was cleaning my desk after course and have been kicking myself since thanks!

I assume you've done a DIN search and visited your appropriate trade website? Try clicking on the CFSAL link ... have a gander through their links. You won't find the whole course package there, but if any of the PPTs can be used for further trg (ie QL4 - national standards) --- they may have a couple of them tossed up there for you - most of the other CFSAL trades have a few essential ones available for use as SOPs etc.

If I were still at work and had DIN access ... I'd give it a dig through for you.

Back