• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

wanted: coat, all-weather, female

manhole

Inactive
Reaction score
Mrs. Fiddlhead would like to acquire a military all-weather coat but is unsure of size in military terms.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

First two numbers are length size and the last two numbers are chest size. ie 7348

73 inch length wise(up and down) and 48 inch chest(around).

I just picked those numbers at  random.
If anyone else care to correct me please do. I am only taking a guess at it.

Cheers,
TN2IC

You're right TN.

fiddlehead, try any army surplus store.  Or,if you're in, try Logistek online, you get points now for clothing. 

Only coats they have on that site for me is the long rain coat and the trench coat. I am thinking that they mean the wind breaker. They are sold at your local CANEX. Same sizing system. That is it for gassion type dress I think...well in my bubble...

thanks, everyone for your help.  Does anyone know if there is still a surplus store in the Fredericton area?  There used to be one over on the north side of the city.

There is still one last time I check... but that was two years ago. It is kind of hidden. I can't remember the road. Or the name.... But there is also Pro Am Outfitter across the Butron Bridge. Just go left after the river and it is the building on the right with a orange roof. Looks like an old farm. Not a bad place to check out. I drop by there each time I am in Gagetown.

Hope This Helps You,
Cheers,
TN2IC

Thanks very much.  I didn't know about the one in Burton.  I'll have a look next time I'm down that way.

Back