• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WANT TO BUY: YOUR P64 RUCK FRAMES! Any condition!

slicedbacon

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to buy some p64 ruck frames! Straps or no straps! Repainted? Chipped paint? Don't bother me!

I am currently realizing my lifelong dream of reproducing jump rucks from scratch and breathing new life into frames! So far I have one fully completed ruck! I have a surplus of hardware and material in order to make more, but first I need more frames!

Rest assured, your frame will be going to a good home! Here's a picture of a very happy restored frame furnished with my reproduction bag and straps!

Send me a PM with pictures of your frame or frames, and we can negotiate a fair adoption fee!

Attachments

• edit.png
    edit.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 467
That you paratrooper?  Did I just buy a complete set of T62 straps from you?  There's about 9 frames here at New Brunswick at a surplus store.  60 Canuck bucks a piece.  My email is in your inbox.

Lightguns said:
That you paratrooper?  Did I just buy a complete set of T62 straps from you?  There's about 9 frames here at New Brunswick at a surplus store.  60 Canuck bucks a piece.  My email is in your inbox.

Family Outfitters out on Hanwell Road? I swear that guy stole one a day for 30 years before he retired. He seems to have an endless supply. I've got 2 from him (neither is for sale), one of them doesn't have a scratch on the paint.

Back