• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Want To Buy RCA Flag

C

Cpl.Parker

Greetings all from Vancouver Island:

I am a new member to this board.  Could you folks help me find a RCA flag.  I have had no success with the kit shop in Shilo or the 5th Field in Victoria.  Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers
Cpl.Parker

Did you ACTUALLY talk to the 5th Kitshop?.... I didn't hear from you... and I run the kitshop! :)

Dear Mansell:

I left a message with the orderly room.  I am glad you answered my post.  How much and how do I obtain a flag?  I served with the 5th from 79-84.  Do you still train in Yakima and Fort Lewis?

Cheers
Cpl.Parker

Orderly Room? It would have been quicker to train a monkey and have him hand deliver it to me! :)

Anyways, I will get back to you shortly on the price etc and Yes we still train in Yakima.

PS. Gunnerlove is kinda... fluffy if you know what I mean so ignore all he has to say.... You know it, Will.

Okay, I am back from Shilo and my FOO Tech course. Anyways I got flags, Parker, so if you want to leave your number at the OR for 5 Field or call me 418-1305 then we can get in contact.

Back