• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Want to build your own country???

K. Ash

Inactive
Reaction score
Are you fed up with the current politics where you live?

Do you wish you could change some or all aspects of the society in which you live?

If you answered yes to any of these questions check this website out:

Build a Nation

:D

Aye. I‘ve been playing for a while.

Check out: The Armed Republic of Von Klompen

:D

Sounds very interesting, i can use some practice for my future career as a dictator, lol :D
I just started a country, Alanliziland, lol.

Isnt that the red flag with three black legs joined together at the crotch? Lol :rolleyes:

Oh, darn, i should have called my self canuckistan, lol

yea canuckistan is pretty cool.

Your all welcome to come to my country the Republic of Portlandeers, eh....don‘t count on getting citizenship though.

(raises skeptical eyebrow)...

until I learn your true intentions :threat: :D

Can you guys lump your countries together into some kindof team or force?
Might be fun to go after other people and kill them for no reason.
All hail The Confederacy of Tirsifal ;)

Well there‘s no wars, but you can mange to do hostile takeovers of other people‘s regions, and overthrow their UN delegate and install one of your own.

I think this might be worth looking into.

The Democratic States of Sandline PMC

economically powerful nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service :cam: :tank:

We really need to form some type of group. (Axis of evil perhaps?).

Goal one, undermine the UN affiliated countries.
Goal two, destroy them.

ghost you forgot to add the infamous pinky to the corner of your mouth and mmwhahaha...

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=infectedarsole

I love my people and they love me ... lol

Haha, I used to participate in that quite often,and then I just eventually stopped. It‘s funny when the hardcore gamers who go on there and play for fun start messaging you and trying to have "fake" battles.

Back