• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Just an update on the Scott Lepage front...his Facebook page disappeared.  Again.  Wonder if my MP buddy got in touch with him  ;D.

MM

It might have had something to do with the Facebook post I sent him where I suggested he is a BS artist and a Walt and called his entire account of the action that led to his receiving the Kuwait medal of honour a total fabrication?

X_para76 said:
It might have had something to do with the Facebook post I sent him where I suggested he is a BS artist and a Walt and called his entire account of the action that led to his receiving the Kuwait medal of honour a total fabrication?

I'm sure it was all down to you.  Now if you could just go ahead and turn your awesome skills to to fixing the senate, getting boots for the troops, and making Neil Young like Alberta again, that would be swell.

Kat Stevens said:
I'm sure it was all down to you.  Now if you could just go ahead and turn your awesome skills to to fixing the senate, getting boots for the troops, and making Neil Young like Alberta again, that would be swell.
    :rofl:

Kat Stevens said:
Thanks for your support! I'll see what I can do!

From FaceBook:

Developments on the Carl Dale front, have him admitting to the errors of his ways and turning in his uniforms and all of his PPCLI accoutrements. 

UPDATE....On the Carl Dale Case....WE GOT HIM!!!

Folks: It seems that Carl Dale has seen the error of his ways, thanks to the efforts of many of you on this list.

I just spoke with LCol Ron Bell, an RCR officer stationed here in Kingston. Through a mutual friend (a chaplain with the Canadian Army Veterans motorcycle club), Dale was persuaded to meet with Ron yesterday. During the course of the meeting, Dale was reportedly very remorseful and quite concerned about the negative attention that his impostor act has attracted. Dale mentioned that he had spoken with the Sun Network and with the Whig: this probably made him realize that things were getting serious.

According to Ron, Dale admitted repeatedly that what he had done in impersonating a PPCLI officer was wrong, and that he was sorry he had done it. He turned over his PPCLI uniform to Ron: I will recover this from Ron tomorrow..

Once I have the uniform in hand, I intend to tell the Kingston Police that we don't wish to press the complaint, as we have the most important result we were looking for. I will turn the uniform items in to Base Clothing.

Hopefully, this is the end of it. Dale has been false with many people and organizations in the past, but now he has admitted he has done something wrong, Maybe now he will be able to deal with whatever it is that has made him act in this way in the first place.

Thanks to all who were involved in this in the last few days. Special thanks to LCol Ron Bell for his actions in bringing this to a close.

Dave.

Billy Finlayson
Stolen Valour - Canada
www.stolenvalour.ca

There are now other questions that have arisen from the above post, as to why it was dealt with outside of the PPCLI Assoc.  Stolen Valour - Canada may be taking this to another level

Billy Finlayson

Your right John Hallett and I may have some good news for you all. I have made a request to the other 5 Administrators (6 including myself) of SV-C on this matter. Many of us have decided to go against the PPCLI Associations recommendation to not have Mr.Dale charged but instead will be filing an application with the Crown Councils Office in Kingston to indeed have Mr.Dale charged under Section 419 of the CCC, even if they deny our request they will have to do it officially and in writing and then we will seek the support of the general public on this matter Via the news media. The media loves nothing more than a good fight especially between the public and the government. So it's not over yet.

May be overkill.  :dunno:  Will that solve anything?  Not likely to have any long term affect.  Once again, the general Public will be exposed to existing Laws, but these are not 'normal' members of society that we are dealing with and have issues that likely require Mental Health Professionals to address.  They will continue to pop up, no matter what measures are in effect; as we have already witness numerous times.

Good day all,

I'm not trying to incite hate or anything, but I would like some more info on a pict I recently saw.  It is attached

Is this person still active in 604 "Moose" Sqn?

Thank you

- mod edit to clarify thread subject -

"Fighter Pilot at Royal Canadian Air Force".

"Studied at Royal Military College of Canada"

"409 Tactical Fighter Squadron - Cold Lake, Alberta Lt - Meric Kilic"

"I said I'm in training where did I say I'm a (sic) official fighter plt now?"

No photographs backing up any of these contradictory claims, though.

General Campaign Star on a Cadet uniform - "WTF" indeed.

There is NO "Kilic" in the DWAN Address Book.

Is there a Paduan level for Walts?

X_para76 said:

I had a discussion with him about 6 months ago regarding this issue...and politely asked him to remove his tripe or I'd turn it over to an anti-Walt group I'm with and someone we both know who locked him up, and if he did it again, I would.  He did...so did I.

Every little bit from everyone else I'm sure sealed the deal, since he likely then realized lots of others were now in the know.

MM

Loachman said:
"Fighter Pilot at Royal Canadian Air Force".

"Studied at Royal Military College of Canada"

"409 Tactical Fighter Squadron - Cold Lake, Alberta Lt - Meric Kilic"

"I said I'm in training where did I say I'm a (sic) official fighter plt now?"

No photographs backing up any of these contradictory claims, though.

General Campaign Star on a Cadet uniform - "WTF" indeed.

There is NO "Kilic" in the DWAN Address Book.

Is there a Paduan level for Walts?
Also, old RCAF or current RAF wings - those are 100% not cadet wings.

I think I might make some inquiries on this one...

It's like I said, I am not trying to incite hate on this cadet, but with the issue of people pretending to be CF members, like the one in Peterborough pretending to be PPCLI, things like this should be investigated.  I know this person is still on Facebook but the picture has been removed. I'd like to know if he's still in the cadets and how long ago this was taken as S.419(b) of CCC carries a summary conviction, thus giving it a 6 months statute of limitation for prosecution...

bouncer2004 said:
It's like I said, I am not trying to incite hate on this cadet, but with the issue of people pretending to be CF members, like the one in Peterborough pretending to be PPCLI, things like this should be investigated.  I know this person is still on Facebook but the picture has been removed. I'd like to know if he's still in the cadets and how long ago this was taken as S.419(b) of CCC carries a summary conviction, thus giving it a 6 months statute of limitation for prosecution...
The photo is still being used as his avator on Twitter as of a few minutes ago.  There are many details that don't add up like he claims to have graduated from high school in 2012, "studied" (past tense) at RMC  but is attached to 409 Sqn undertaking pilot training - quite the overachiever.

However, I've messaged a contact at the air cadet to give them a heads-up in case this gentleman is still a member.

Quick note for admin:

Apologies for posting the topic here, as there is a page in Radio chatter made for posers.  Not quite sure if he qualifies as stolen valour or just bad BS-er...

jpjohnsn said:
The photo is still being used as his avator on Twitter as of a few minutes ago.  There are many details that don't add up like he claims to have graduated from high school in 2012, "studied" (past tense) at RMC  but is attached to 409 Sqn undertaking pilot training - quite the overachiever.

However, I've messaged a contact at the air cadet to give them a heads-up in case this gentleman is still a member.

I'm really wondering if this guy will be joining the CF thru ROTP or DEO as a pilot...I question his integrity as (if still possible) a future officer.  I hope the CFRC catches this and disqualifies him or defers him...

jpjohnsn said:

jpjohnsn, could you provide me a link to his twitter?

Back