• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

This quote is from his Facebook page regarding his receipt of the Kuwait Medal of Honour. It's too ridiculous for words.

"The following was written in a magazine for a United States Military. Retired after being shot. Fantastic medical mind. He's a war hero. Four major wars, Kuwait, Bosnia, Iraq, Kandahar, Afghanistan. Never married as he was fully committed to helping others around the world. His name...AIRFORCE Lieutenant Scott B. Lepage Medical Officer PPCLI 1FEILD AMB 2nd EVAC. CANADIAN ARMED FORCES. Has one daughter named Melissa Evelyn Lesperance. From our research the best we can tell he lost his most precious daughter because of his oath taken to protect others in the world who could not defend themselves. Never had any more children because loosing his only child was too emotionally distressing. Where ever he goes or is stationed he always has her picture with him. He says he knows where she is in Newfoundland and is in the medical business as well. Every November 24th this doctor spends the day visiting children in third world countries. No one knows why. He is a decorated vet with numerous accommodations. They say when he was shot it was during a fire fight rescuing six women and a few children. During extraction the US Marine Seal Team recruited Lt. Lepage's Med-Evac chopper & was ordered to fly into enemy territory deep past the safe zone. As it was landing with injured POWs he insisted to be part of a secret rescue. When they landed and started taking heavy fire the marines started loading the rescued hostages when one United States Marine was hit and he was immobilized. The order was to airlift and pull back but Lt. Lepage engaged the enemy with courage giving the refugees time to load and then retreat. With one soldier shot he couldn't leave a man behind. He reached the downed soldier giving medical care but the worst was about to happen. The chopper had been taking heavy fire and eventually airlifted to safety. Lt. Lepage ordered it leave and then he gave laser coordinates for an air attack on the enemy location. Three days went by before both the injured Marine and himself were located and rescued. Still after they landed he assisted his patient into the E R still devoted to the end. What no one knew, what Lt. Lepage had kept to himself was, that he himself was shot in the upper left chest with the bullet still embedded. He finally gave into his wound and past out while watching the marine he saved get additional medical attention. The marine said "I knew it was only a matter of time before it would catch up to him !" A surgeon asked what he meant and he told him that he gave him his food and water and barely had any himself. He's one Canadian I would fight with any time. Doing what he did for me the whole time dealing with a shell in his shoulder. He's a hero. He saved my life and I don't know how he did it. When asked later how he kept his focus. He pulled out a picture of his daughter, kissed it and said ,"I had an angel in my pocket!" This is true and factually accurate to what happened that fateful day. I know this because my name is Corporal McReynolds. I'm the United States Marine he saved. He was my angel and I will always be eternally grateful.
Lt. Lepage won't talk about the event. It's believed that , according to Cpl. McReynolds, during the initial day of fighting while extracting the hostages, Lt. Lepage shot and killed 3 hostiles and then another handful after throwing a hand granade into the bunker that also had a 50 cal machine gun that was firing on the chopper. He said the women and children being rescued aren't going to die today. Today it's my turn. I'm glad he was wrong. He saved us all. That I'm am dead sure of so I say to all of you,"honour him for he was a soldier of Canada and man of great courage that was willing to give his life so that others could live!" When asked why he made the decision to stay back Lt. Lepage said, "Do ya really want to know why I act the way I do. It hurts so bad everyday knowing I failed my daughter so if I get killed in the line of duty then at least she'll know I wasn't an evil or bad man but rather an honourable one." He then added," I can't even die right!" Lt. Lepage couldn't respond to any more questions as he was overcome with emotion and tears poured down his cheeks. He has been diagnosed with Addison's Disease and lives day to day retired."

X_para76 said:
This quote is from his Facebook page regarding his receipt of the Kuwait Medal of Honour. It's too ridiculous for words.

"The following was written in a magazine for a United States Military. Retired after being shot. Fantastic medical mind. He's a war hero. Four major wars, Kuwait, Bosnia, Iraq, Kandahar, Afghanistan. Never married as he was fully committed to helping others around the world. His name...AIRFORCE Lieutenant Scott B. Lepage Medical Officer PPCLI 1FEILD AMB 2nd EVAC. CANADIAN ARMED FORCES. Has one daughter named Melissa Evelyn Lesperance. From our research the best we can tell he lost his most precious daughter because of his oath taken to protect others in the world who could not defend themselves. Never had any more children because loosing his only child was too emotionally distressing. Where ever he goes or is stationed he always has her picture with him. He says he knows where she is in Newfoundland and is in the medical business as well. .........yada, yada, yada.

So?  What is it?  Is his daughter dead or working somewhere in Newfoundland in the medical business?

Is this Cpl McReynolds another Walt?

Hey George I know for a fact that highlight portion is a lie, he has at least one other child.  And according to facebook the said daughter is alive and has a Facebook account

That is just it.  The story is so convoluted and utter BS that anyone who seriously sits down and reads it should see through it.  (I guess I am assuming too much.... :-[ )

I'm fairly certain that Cpl. McReynolds is as imaginary as the rest of his military background.

It sounds too Hollywood to me.

He was shot in the shoulder but hid it, and rescued women and children and a Marine, and volunteered for this mission.

I definitely have never heard of him, and I'm a news junkie.

My favourite part is the badly photoshopped and blurred photos of him on his profile.

pbi said:
Is anybody on this site familiar with Carl Dale, AKA "Captain Diablo". We are dealing with his case in Kingston right now. An outrageous case of a very bold and persistent poser.

Might I direct you to reply #1587 of this thread.

Doh!

That's what I get for committing the cardinal sin of not searching first. Laziness, or old age, or both.

Kirsten Luomala said:
Hey George I know for a fact that highlight portion is a lie, he has at least one other child.  And according to facebook the said daughter is alive and has a Facebook account

She is the true victim.  Having a parent who is all fucked up like this guy and the backlash that she'll no doubt receive over her fathers actions. What a shitty move to put your kid in a position like that.

ObedientiaZelum said:
She is the true victim.  Having a parent who is all ****ed up like this guy and the backlash that she'll no doubt receive over her fathers actions. What a shitty move to put your kid in a position like that.

You are so right. He sounds like he's got border line personality issues.

How come no one ever walts as a Supply Tech ? 

"I've seen some crap man.... No i mean real crap, from a guy who tried to return soiled drawers"

Or "I was in NDHQ for ten years.  You don't know the things I've seen!  The briefing notes.  The powerpoint.  You weren't there, man!"

I also notice no one ever walts about the Brockville Rifles.  Just saying.

dapaterson said:
Or "I was in NDHQ for ten years.  You don't know the things I've seen!  The briefing notes.  The powerpoint.  You weren't there, man!"

I also notice no one ever walts about the Brockville Rifles.  Just saying.

The Brockville Rifles are super secret nijas thats why! ;)

I for one am impressed that Lt. Lepage (I though MO's working rank was Capt?) has numerous "accomodations".  Must be good with money or has an in with the CF housing agency.  Likely because of all his heroic travelling as a do gooder.

Back