• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

The early CADPAT combat clothing had exposed buttons. It is extremely unlikely that there were any left in the system when, I ever, he was issued any kit. There is fairly decent imitation stuff with exposed buttons on the market, however.

Funny how he says he's a medic with the CF, but no pic with medic badge...Mongo confused  ???

Wonder if Mommy or Daddy know he's playing dress up with their stuff again...incidentally, there was one kid there with a CIC badge on his melon - trying to figure out if it's him or if he's the other geek with the Log badge on.

Of further note, on a more comical one, his name in brackets underneath is Wade Tarulli...the last name of the person he's engaged to.  So, either he hasn't updated his relationship status as of late or there's a little bit of Deliverance action going on  ;D.

MM

The guy is all over the map.  He has photos as a Cadet, as a Toronto EMS, as an American 1st Class Sergeant, a Log capbadge, an INT capbadge, Cbt Engr photos, Canadian and American military group shots, Toronto EMS grad photos, the Toronto ambulance he "drives", and on and on. 

medicineman said:
there was one kid there with a CIC badge on his melon - trying to figure out if it's him or if he's the other geek with the Log badge on.

He's the one with the CIC badge on.  I recognize the dorky face.

medicineman said:
Of further note, on a more comical one, his name in brackets underneath is Wade Tarulli...the last name of the person he's engaged to.  So, either he hasn't updated his relationship status as of late or there's a little bit of Deliverance action going on  ;D.

Not sure what you're missing but when I look at his profile page, right at the bottom of the "About" section it says:  Engaged to Jess Tarulli.    ???

Just to be nit-picky, his pocket is undone in his profile picture.... 

Moe - if you look under the Wade Day tag, there is a "(Wade Tarulli)" - just wondering if he's planning on taking her name or something like that.

medicineman said:
Moe - if you look under the Wade Day tag, there is a "(Wade Tarulli)" - just wondering if he's planning on taking her name or something like that.

I got that.  And if he does, good for him.

Anyone else notice that his name tape seems to be air force blue....i guess you cant fix stupid

Halifax Tar said:
Hes all kinds of things.  Int, Log, Medical... Impressive

He's all kinds of frigged up. CIC cap badge but a Private chevron and no unit flash? Cottage-cheese beret, saluting in an Apple store.

He's definitely a huge poser airsofter wannabe. Too bad it's TO, I'd go give him "the good word"

I am sure if someone looked for the last name "Day" and the first name "Wade" on MITE or something.. they wouldn't fine any matching entries... just saying.

George Wallace said:
He has photos as a Cadet, as a Toronto EMS, as an American 1st Class Sergeant, a Log capbadge, an INT capbadge, Cbt Engr photos, Canadian and American military group shots, Toronto EMS grad photos, the Toronto ambulance he "drives", and on and on.

No one by that name on the 8/30/2012 Seniority List.

Perhaps he hired on after that date.

The grad photo and the ambulance are put out by the department that anyone with an internet connection can obtain.

So he's at least bright enough not to dress up as a copper?

An interview with one would be a nice thing for him to have, though.

I was asked to take a look at this page. Don't recognize him but it doesn't mean he isn't a Toronto medic. Although under his history there is no mention of his education at a college offering the Paramedic program.

I apparently have a mutual friend with him...I think that's just cause to send a friend request..MTF  :nod:.

MM

Nope, I can't find a wade day on the DIN. Nor can I see or recognize him in the EMS grad photo....hhhhhhmmmmmmm

I telephoned people who have access to the up to date Toronto Paramedic database ( the list I have is a year old ).

They have no record of anyone by that name.

aaaaannnnndddddddd.... if you have some time (like me because I am sooo busy at work..LOL) you will notice if  you type toronto paramedic, most of the pics he has are all under images.

Back