• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Waiting for a call?

hk416

Inactive
Reaction score
My file will be sent to 34GBC (reserve) May 19,

Do you think it's too late or there is a chance that I can do my BMQ this summer?

Quite possible, but any number of delays could occur, so be prepared to go, but have a backup plan for employment.

I have completed my CFAT, my medical and i have successfully passed my interview for Infantry, Regular Force. I would like to know what is the next step? Am i suppose to get a phone call or receive anything in the mail?

Well the thing is I went to medical and they gave me forms to fill out by doctor and then i went for an interview without getting those forms filled out. Few days after my interview, i returned and gave them my forms and they just took them without mentioning anything to me.

hk416 said:
Les Fusiliers Mont-Royal

I ask because I'm to join The Black Watch (RHR), also 34CBG (reserve). And if your application is anything like mine, (i.e., having completed all necessary testing and waiting to be sworn in), then if you were to be sworn in at the next ceremony (early june I believe), then there is a decent chance you could make the july BMQ. 

Back