• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Virgins in Heaven for Suicide bombers

Trooper Hale

Inactive
Reaction score
This is just a short one, i just wanted to know what people have heard about suicide bombers getting a big smash of virgins in heaven. I've heard the numbers 21, 40, even 60 at one stage. I mean, honestly, who else would see that kind of number as just a whole lot of work? Is the big pull on that point that most suicide bombers are virgins themselves and dont know what they're getting into? Also who wants virgins? Surely you'd be after some sort of experience? I suppose hearing "Blow yourself up, go to heaven and spend eternity with 40 root-rats" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Seriously though, is this really a well believed idea over there? I read a bit on this a few years ago after i heard some stuff from Palestine but i'm keen to know if anyone actually knows anything more down to earth then you can find on google.
It seems like such a silly ridiculous idea to get people to kill themselves for.

Well I think I've heard of the number "72" or maybe I thought that up.  ;)

Maybe you were having one of those "Teenage Dreams" again?  ;)
Maybe the numbers are directly reletive to the person.
"I dont know, he's pretty nerdy...He only gets 20!"

I've heard 72 also, though if all suicide bombers aren't getting any maybe the solution to peace in the middle east is making sure everybody gets laid.

You may have just found the solution to all of mankind's problems.  ;D

I have no problem if some dumb xxxx wants to kill himself to get some xxxx, but why should he take me with him?

Edited by Vern to clean it up.

Palestinian Refugee former colleague of mine told me he had never heard of the 72 virgin thing and seemed to believe it was something dreamed up by the West.

I can't remember where I read it but I recall someone said the "72 virgins" was a wrongly translated passage, and the proper passage was 72 FIGS.  :eek: The reasoning was that when the Koran was written figs were a fruit that was primarily reserved for the rich and affluent, and to be a righteous person was to be rewarded in heaven with "72 figs".

Just something I read once.

Never having the opportunity to have a discussion with a suicide bomber, I'm not quite sure what they are expecting when it's all over.

What a crushing disappointment, waiting for your virgins and they hand
you a bowl of fruit.
                          Regards

time expired said:
you a bowl of fruit.
                          Regards

Pun intended....maybe you could have your fruit and eat it too.........go to next gay pride parade  ;D

time expired said:
you a bowl of fruit.
                          Regards

Baha hahaha... sorry, but that was funny.

Regards,
TN2IC

2 Cdo said:
I can't remember where I read it but I recall someone said the "72 virgins" was a wrongly translated passage, and the proper passage was 72 FIGS.  :eek: The reasoning was that when the Koran was written figs were a fruit that was primarily reserved for the rich and affluent, and to be a righteous person was to be rewarded in heaven with "72 figs".

Just something I read once.

My reading was 72 "white raisins" a rare treat at the time.

My big question is how do they get in to Allah's paradise in the first place. Easiest way to settle a mutiny by Muslim troops was to tie one to the barrel of a field piece. Gun was fired scattering the mutinous scoundrel thus not allowing entry into Allah's paradise.

3rd Herd said:
My big question is how do they get in to Allah's paradise in the first place. Easiest way to settle a mutiny by Muslim troops was to tie one to the barrel of a field piece. Gun was fired scattering the mutinous scoundrel thus not allowing entry into Allah's paradise.

Was it Pershing who, according to the myth, buried "Martyr's" encased in pigs carcass's in the Philippines. Burying Muslims in pigs blood and facing the wrong direction will apparently totally ruin their day as those conditions stop them from ascending to get their figs.
I'm not sure our "warm and fuzzy" armys would allow us to strap people to the 155 and have them blown apart. Its just not PC i dont think.
The 72 figs/sultana's (thats right, sultana's! Im not going to call them raisins coz they aint!) is really interesting. I'd never heard it could be a mistranslated text. Thats really interesting. And a massive let down for anyone up there. How long would 72 sultana's last for? One bowl of sultana bran and your out! Spending the rest of eternity twiddling your thumbs and watching all your friends living it up in what will then be a free and happy Afghanistan. Suffer in your jocks.

I think the important question we need to ask ourselves is this:

If a suicide bomber blows himself up but doesn't kill any infidels, does he still get his virgins (figs)? Maybe half the virgins? Maybe the full number of slightly used concubines? The any damaged goods left over from a successfull attack?

I prefer to think that he gets a Certificate Of Participation. ;D

Fuck you buddy... too bad so sad... better luck next time... maybe a test fire would have helped...

This came to mind:

donato.jpg

Planes

Wonderbread said:

Was not some one in the west bank doing just that. The surviving family got a cheque and a thank you scroll. One of the networks was showing coverage of the presentation ceremonies.

Wonderbread said:
I think the important question we need to ask ourselves is this:

If a suicide bomber blows himself up but doesn't kill any infidels, does he still get his virgins (figs)? Maybe half the virgins? Maybe the full number of slightly used concubines? The any damaged goods left over from a successfull attack?

Fuck you buddy... too bad so sad... better luck next time... maybe a test fire would have helped...

Kind of the like the ribbons they give you in grade school for coming in 5th place.  Sorry no virgins for you but here have a ribbon. 

Back