• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Video of Gun Safety Instructor Shooting Himself

bullet stuck in the chamber?  :-\  Glocks dont really have any safety

Doubt it, it's not that hard to prove a pistol safe. I guess this guy is out of a job even though he was tough enough to finish the presentation. He's lucky he didn't shoot anybody else other then himself. I was surprised at how the crowd was so calm about the situation like it was nothing.

Hmmm... Ouch. :blotto:

I remember when I was in elementary school, a police officer was giving his presentation, and he made it very clear he wasn't going to draw his pistol or show it around in anyway. Aside, of course, by pointing at it on his hip. After watching the video, that seemed a very sensible precaution, not drawing his weapon.

wow... that's quite something.. i give the fellow respect for being able to stick it out for the remainder of the lecture  :p

yeah really, im surprised he stayed... like.... what do you say or do after something like that happens!

lol man...

"I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock .40.  I'm the onl--BOOM!"  :eek:

http://stopthebleating.typepad.com/stop_the_bleating/2005/03/you_cant_make_t.html

It's not nice to laugh!  >:D

The only thing that I can think to say is FUBAR. Man now thats a bad day at work .

LOL

I give him credit for finishing through...  Its pretty hilarious.  Too bad he's scarred those kids for life.  ;D

:threat:

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

The guy was an Undercover DEA agent, until this video found its way to the local media.   (Orlando Florida, google DEA shoots himself, you will get tons of links).   The Story in the paper was he was giving a lecture to community group (kids and adults), and that it was only a grazing injury.   What he forgot to do was remove the magazine (higher quality vids you can actually see the base plate of the magazine, so when he lets the slide go forward after proving it safe...).   What was amazing was the DEA got pissed because someone was videotaping this seminar, because up until that point he was an undercover officer.   Not anymore.

-Hutch- said:
what an idiot. well you got to give him credit for continuing though

I wouldn't give him credit....

Shot himself in the thigh....

Hit the right artery (femoral?) and you can bleed out in 4 minutes

I think he was negligent for not caring about his own safety after he
had secured the scene.  Whats the lesson in teaching kids to be a
tough guy.. i'm shot but its ok.  No.. you're shot.. get help.  He
would have insisted that anyone else who was injured seek immediate
help, so why doesn't he...

I don't buy this tough guy act.  After he endangered the class, he then
proceeds to endanger himself.  Stupid if you ask me.

Ok.. now for the techincal...

the slide WAS back.. the mag was out....

Stuck round?  didn't check the chamber?

That's pretty hardcore to shoot yourself then stick it out for the rest of the presentation.

Back