• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Victim of vac

Christopher anthony

Inactive
Reaction score
Vac, the ombudsperson, the Bureau and even the legion conspire against us. Who can we get help for a disability appeal who doesn't push the ptsd umbrella lies?

You will see the conspiracy if you ever need vac.
A good portion of the regulars on this site do use VAC and assist others in its use. I’m also a VAC user with a combination percentage of disability.

They have been inefficient and bureaucratic. They haven’t conspired against me.

I've been a VAC client since 2003. Other than long delays, I have had no issues working with them or with the service provided by them.

Me since 1996. Other than wait times I haven't had much problems. They are crazy meticulous deciphering your applications. Leave something out of your answers, that they think is important and many times they'll kick it back. This simply adds to the years long wait times some people experience. Put it on paper, even if you don't think it's relevant.

OP, as you can see there are many here who have experience with VAC, maybe some more details would help those here help you.
Bruce

Recently had an issue with ombudsman basically saying there is nothing one can do about an application that VAC withdrew by mistake/bad faith. BPA cannot appeal a withdrawn application as well.

Recently had an issue with ombudsman basically saying there is nothing one can do about an application that VAC withdrew by mistake/bad faith. BPA cannot appeal a withdrawn application as well.
And so now even if it’s favourable you lose out on those wait time payments? There should be some accountability somewhere.

Yup. And if there is one thing they do quick over there is change the status to withdrawn before you can talk to the lawyer.

Back