• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Veteran interviews

cammy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I wanted to make you all aware of my Memories Recovered Project (TheMRP)which I began several years ago. I with the help of several volunteers have interviewed over 300 veterans .They are slowly(too slowly) being loaded online to the website at www.themrp.org
There are a few edited and unedited interviews,but they are sporadic and not in oder.Check out army/Perley Cameron and army/Vaughn Adams,both North Novies. Please...let me know what you think!
alcameron@themrp.org

Also,I purchased an original copy of  No Retreating Footsteps in which I have the North Novies I interview sign for me.

Cheers!

I forgot to mention that I am presently working on a documentary on the North Novies and their Normandy experiences. I'm hoping to have it finished by 2011 Remembrance Day, so I can have as many of the surviving veterans  there to view.
If anyone has any news clippings,pictures,film..anything to do with the North Novies that could help me make it that much better,please contact me. Credit will be given on the finished production.
alcameron@themrp.org
Cheers again!

Back