• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Special Forces GI Joe doll captured in Baghdad .

ramy

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.drudgereport.com/

;D

What a bunch of retards eh ?

Ha, that was funny.

Funny how they used the name John Adams.  Did they think they would be sneaky enough to use that one instead of George Washington?

This is Truly Priceless...I had to post it;

DUBAI (Reuters) - A picture of an "abducted" U.S. soldier in Iraq (news - web sites) appeared on a Web site on Tuesday, but suspicion grew it was a hoax after a U.S. toy maker said it appeared to show a model soldier made by the company.

"Our mujahideen ... have managed to capture the American soldier John Adam after killing a number of his colleagues," said the Mujahideen Squadrons in the undated statement on a Web site monitored in Dubai. It threatened to kill him.

But Liam Cusack, marketing coordinator for California-based Dragon Models USA, said the picture appeared to show a special forces operative figure the company had made for collectors.

Defense officials at the Pentagon (news - web sites) in Washington said the U.S. military had no indication any of its soldiers were missing in Iraq.

Cusack said the striking similarity between his company's action figure, which was marketed under the name "Cody," and the published picture, were pointed out to him early on Tuesday by an Arizona retailer.

"I worked on the development of that figure so I had seen the look of that head before," Cusack said. "We don't want to be the ones to say that it is (a hoax) for sure. Because if there is a search and rescue, that needs to be done."

Cusack, speaking from his office at City of Industry, California, noted the rifle being pointed at the figure in the photograph posted on the Web site also appeared to be the plastic M4 rifle included with the figure.

The message and photograph were posted on a site run by a group calling itself al-Muntada al-Ansar, which has in recent months restricted access to the site to registered users in an effort to avoid unknown groups posting messages.

The site has been the main channel of communication in recent months for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Insurgents in Iraq, including al Qaeda's wing in Iraq, have been waging attacks on U.S.-led forces since they invaded the country in 2003. (Additional reporting by Kevin Krolicki in Los Angeles)

Top Ten Other Terrorist Threats

10. "If the UN does not immediately withdraw support for the US occupation of Iraq, the Jihad Brotherhood will cut off one of Papa Smurf's three fingers"

9. "We have captured Rainbow Brite, and we will hang her as an infidel at dawn"

8. "Al-Zarqawi is pleased to announce new reinforcements in his jihad-- COBRA Commander and Megatron of the Decepticons (also, we may get that completely useless robot who can turn into a fuckin' tape-recorder)"

7. "If the American infidels do not depart Iraq immediately, the streets will run black with the ink of a thousand Etch-a-Sketches"

6. "I swear to Allah, if you do not release our brave warriors held in captivity, by next week Garfield the cat will have a whole new reason to hate Mondays"

5. "You have no chance of defeating us in Iraq, in Afghanistan, or in high-stakes games of Hungry Hungry Hippos"

4. "We have Jarts and we're not afraid to use them"

3. "If our demands are not met immediately, we will begin pestering your female soldiers with our great stockpiles of Mr. Microphones; they will not be able to sleep, for our constant utterances of Hey good-looking, be back to pick you up later!"

2. "Deliver Donald Rumsfeld to us as a war criminal for trial or we will take our collection of Muppets and pose them in the most insidiously-sexual of manners; verily, your children will weep bitter tears when they witness Elmo being sodomized by the deviant Gonzo and his pansexual chickens"

... and the Number One Other New Terrorist Announcement...

1. "A thousand explosive Chia Pets will thunder in the streets of Bagh... oh, fuck it, we're a bunch of buffoonish wankers and everybody knows it"

The US makes up WMD's, the Iraqi's make up kidnappings...it all balances out in the end.

Our mujahideen ... have managed to capture the American soldier John Adam after killing a number of his colleagues," said the Mujahideen Squadrons in the undated statement on a Web site monitored in Dubai. It threatened to kill him.

You have to ask yourself how many insurgents it took to capture a doll?

How many of the brave Mujahideen have gone to Paradise because of this raid.

48 that list killed me.

In all seriousness though do you think he cracked under torture, i bet they burned his eyes out or peeled off his stickers. 

How many other SF dolls were killed in the capture of this SF doll?  Have they in anyway attempted to get him to talk and disclose any sensitive information?

Us at Mattel want to know.

GW

Early reports indicate that Pijamahadeen interrigations of the GI Joe have succeeded in revealing the secrets of poseable joints and kung-fu-grip action.  With the enemy's capture of these secrets, Michael Moore and the BBC are predicting the downfall of western society as we know it.

Reuters.  When contacted at home, John Adam's, fiancee, Barbie (No Last Name) broke into tears.  She had as yet not been contacted by DoD informing her of any developments.  A close friend, Ken, who has been out of town for some time, was consouling her in this time of uncertainty.  He stated that, at this moment they had no comment. 

DoD spokesman, Mr T, said that at this time they had no information of any missing SF doll in the Iraq theatre of operations.  Currently they are talking to their CIA dolls to see if there is a chance that one of their operatives may have been compromised, but in the interests of National Security, neither confirms or denies any such actions.

GW

does this not remind you of the scene from Space Balls where lord helmet is playing with his dolls.

In the darth vadar voice  OSMA..... I am your father.... join me on the dark side.....

Shows you how smart the "Enemy" is doesn't it?

does this not remind you of the scene from Space Balls where lord helmet is playing with his dolls.

In the darth vadar voice   OSMA..... I am your father.... join me on the dark side.....  

LMFAO!

During Gulf War One, Iraqi propaganda was spread by loudspeaker directed at Allied lines, proclaiming that "Bart Simpson is sleeping with your girlfriends back home!"  They obviously didn't realize he was a cartoon character...

You can't make stuff like that up.

I can tell you 100% that there are no Americans in Bagdad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great observations 48th Hldr, and Michael Dorosh....You really cannot make this stuff up....it is truly ridiculous....GO RANGERS!!! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Back