• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
QV said:
So, when will Harris be POTUS?

Over/under is apparently April if the Democrats take the election.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-disastrous-2020-election-will-never-be-resolved_3568355.html

The Disastrous 2020 Election Will Never Be Resolved
Roger L. Simon
November 6, 2020 Updated: November 6, 2020 Print

It all began with mail-in voting—that scandal-ready procedure that was the electoral equivalent of flying over American states in B-52s as if they were behind enemy lines and dropping ballots at random.

If one were to design a system by which a democracy could be subverted, even destroyed, universal mail-in voting (not, of course, normal absentee voting that requires the citizen to request a ballot) would be at or near the top of a list.

What could go wrong?

It’s not just the obvious—dead people voting, people who left the state voting, illegal aliens voting, signatures no one could possibly recognize being authenticated, signatures with no record, envelopes being back-dated, ballots found in gullies, ballots dumped in gullies, ballot harvesting, foreign agents voting surreptitiously en masse, deadlines that keep moving like the proverbial goal posts, and who knows what.

It’s an actual guarantee of chaos—and that’s what we had and have.

No one will ever really know what happened.

The pandemic was the excuse, but I strongly suspect it was more than that. I suspect, in fact I’m sure, that the intention of some was to utilize the pandemic to institute mail-in voting because they knew it would create this chaos, almost like an Antifa for the electoral system.

How do we know it was in some ways intentional?

There was plenty of warning. Just this June, 223,000 ballots in Nevada’s Clark County—17 percent of that county’s electorate that includes Las Vegas—were sent willy-nilly to the wrong addresses for their primary, according to the Public Interest Legal Foundation.

No evidence has been forthcoming that this was corrected. PILF president and general legal counsel J. Christian Adams calls mail-in voting “chaos that lends itself to fraud.”

PILF has posted a rather droll video—if it weren’t so depressing—of their investigators going to some of these registration addresses that turn out to be commercial businesses, not homes, where the putative voter may or may not have once been employed (in some cases no one seems to have heard of them). These include an abandoned mine, of all things.

The warnings have been going out for years, actually, but now the lax processes the Americans allow has come back to bite them hard.

One outcome to be hoped for is actually holding elected officials at the precinct, county and State level accountable and dealing suitable sanctions and punishments for violations of the election laws and regulations so this does not happen again.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1324782215251824643

Did this happen??

QV said:

Did this happen??

Antrim County identified a discrepancy in vote counts that they traced to a software glitch. The manually recounted them yesterday and provided the correct numbers, which did result in additional votes for Trump.

Biden is up by 146k votes in Michigan at present with >99% reporting.

QV said:

Did this happen??

The tweet?  Yes.

What’s in the tweet?  I am leery given the machine gun style of accusations and conspiracy theories.  So my guess is no.

Infanteer said:
On a purely karma perspective, and in light of all the bluster, bullying, and callousness displayed by the President of the United States over the last four years, I'm finding this death by a thousand cuts, taking place over days like a water drip trap, to be a fitting reward.

Not over yet. Wouldn't be surprised if he takes it to the USSC.

Brihard said:
Antrim County identified a discrepancy in vote counts that they traced to a software glitch. The manually recounted them yesterday and provided the correct numbers, which did result in additional votes for Trump.

Biden is up by 146k votes in Michigan at present with >99% reporting.
What, the checks and balances in the system identified a problem, and the established mechanism ms to address the problem were followed, resolving the problem?

Wow!  Who could have foreseen that unlikely chain of events!

dapaterson said:
What, the checks and balances in the system identified a problem, and the established mechanism ms to address the problem were followed, resolving the problem?

Wow!  Who could have foreseen that unlikely chain of events!

Let’s see if this glitch affected the 47 other counties that used the same software. Do we have that answer yet?

If it's a glitch or human error, no foul, provided it is rectified.  If it isn't going to change the balance of votes, don't get too excited.

On a separate note, looking forward to seeing whose names are on the punishment lists being prepared by the people who fought so hard to end incipient fascism/authoritarianism in America.

A nice breakdown of all the red flags indicating voter fraud in the election. The number of red flags would do a DPRK parade proud...

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/05/the-2020-election-fuckery-is-afoot/

THE 2020 ELECTION: FUCKERY IS AFOOT
NOVEMBER 5, 2020 CORREIA45 250 COMMENTS
I am more offended by how ham fisted, clumsy, and audacious the fraud to elect him is than the idea of Joe Biden being president. I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot, however, I think America would survive him like we’ve survived previous idiot administrations. However, what is potentially fatal for America is half the populace believing that their elections are hopelessly rigged and they’re eternally fucked. And now, however this shakes out in court, that’s exactly what half the country is going to think. 

People are pissed off, and rightfully so.

Before I became a novelist I was an accountant. In auditing you look for red flags. That’s weird bits in the data that suggest something shifty is going on. You flag those weird things so you can delve into them further. One flag doesn’t necessarily mean there’s fraud. Weird things happen. A few flags mean stupidity or dishonesty. But a giant pile of red flags means that there’s bad shit going on and people should be in jail.

Except for in politics, where apparently all you have to do to dismiss a bunch of red flag is be a democrat and mumble something about “fascist voter suppression” then you can do all sorts of blatant crime and get off.

I’ve been trying to keep up with the firehose of information about what’s going on during this clusterfuck of an election. Last night I was on Facebook talking about the crazy high, 3rd world dictatorship level voter turnout levels in the deep blue areas of these swing states was very suspicious. Somebody gas lighted me about how “I’d have to do better than that”, so this was my quick reply, listing off the questionable bullshit I could think of off the top of my head:

The massive turn out alone is a red flag.

But as for doing better…

The late night spikes that were enough to close all the Trump leads are a red flag.

The statistically impossible breakdown of the ratios of these vote dumps is a red flag.

The ratios of these dumps being far better than the percentages in the bluest of blue cities, even though the historical data does not match, red flag.

The ratios of these vote dumps favoring Biden more in these few battlegrounds than the ratio for the rest of the country (even the bluest of the blue) red flag.

Biden outperforming Obama among these few urban vote dumps, even though Trump picked up points in every demographic group in the rest of the country, red flag.

The poll observers being removed. Red flag.

The counters cheering as GOP observers are removed, red flag.

The fact that the dem observers outnumber the GOP observers 3 to 1, red flag (and basis of the first lawsuit filed)

The electioneering at the polls (on video), red flag.

The willful violation of the court order requiring the separation of ballots by type, red flag.

USPS whistleblower reporting to the Inspector General that today they were ordered to backdate ballots to yesterday, red flag.

The video of 2 AM deliveries of what appear to be boxes of ballots with no chain of custody or other observers right before the late night miracle spikes, red flag.

Any of those things would be enough to trigger an audit in the normal world. This many flags and I’d be giggling in anticipation of catching some thieves.

And it isn’t that I have to do better. I’m just an gen pop observer who happens to be a retired auditor with a finely tuned bullshit detector. This is going to the courts.

##

This is a long article, but worth looking at the details of how the election is being stolen, and what, if any measures could be taken to correct this either now or in the future

Remius said:
I am leery given the machine gun style of accusations and conspiracy theories

Then check this one out, Correia45 @ Monster Hunter Nation.  :)

Thucydides said:
https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/05/the-2020-election-fuckery-is-afoot/

I think a good read of the piece demonstrates where the problems lie. Events like hundreds of thousands of ballots all for one candidate suddenly appearing at 0300h, or "glitches" which all go in one direction are statistically improbable at best (assuming you believe they are just random events). Even if they were random events, they would not be all tilted in one direction but shoudl show a pattern of distribution between Trump, Biden and Jo Jorgenson.

As the author says, the deliberate creation of chaos was used to provide the opportunity.

A good read of the blogpost, once you cut through the profanity and invective, just shows a bunch of links to facebook sites, tweets, and the "oh, and the story from here about that" kind of rumour mongering.  Not one link to anything official, or from a legitimate investigative source, or to some sort of data, or to state websites on voter numbers, to actually prove the claims.

It's the internet equivalent of listening to the yelling man in the street with the "end is nigh" sign on....

To add, if anyone is going to claim voter fraud of the scope that seems to be insinuated - that is, perpetrated on a large scale, in multiple jurisdictions, and across multiple states - they are going to have to provide convincing evidence of how something is done despite the fact that incidents are rare and localized.  Build me a plausible case of how 2020 is a great outlier, and this needs data and numbers and not just "deep state" allegations. 

And I continue to play with numbers.

The Four Parts of the US Electorate circa 2016

Declared Government Partisans - 15% of the Population (Registered Republicans)
Declared Opposition Partisans - 17% of the Population (Registered Democrats)
Declared Neutrals - 36% of the Population (Eligible Voters that don't register (20%) and Registered Independents (16%))
Ineligible Residents - 32% of the Population (This includes about 3% of the Population that cannot prove that they are legal residents).

On Election Day this becomes

Government Supporters - 19% of the Population (14% Partisans and 5% Politically Active Neutrals/Moderates)
Opposition Supporters - 20% of the Population (16% Partisans and 4% Politically Active Neutrals/Moderates)
Functional Neutrals - 26% of the Population (20% Non-Registered Eligible Voters and 6% Non-Voting Registered Voters)
Ineligible Residents - 32% of the Population (29% Legal Residents (such as children, inmates and legally admitted foreign residents) and 3% illegal residents)

Rough numbers - don't add to 100 because of imprecision in various sources.

Please try not to describe countries as divided.  It is more true to describe partisans as evenly matched.  With most of the population disengaged and waiting to see what happens next.

Attachments

• The Neutral Party - Part Deux.xlsx
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
331,000,000 - US Population
224,000,000 - Eligible Voters
157,000,000 - Registered Voters
138,000,000 - Actual Voters

Elected Offices

2 - Federal Executive
100 - Federal Senate
435 - Federal Representatives

50 - State Governors
7,382 - State Legislators
10,036 - Statewide elected offices (including the Governors)
1,331 - State boards

58,818 - County seats
126,958 - Town or township seats
135,531 - Municipal seats
95,000 - School board seats
84,089 - Special district seats (judges, attorneys, coroners, sheriffs, bailifffs, dog catchers, water boards, mosquito control boards.....)

519,682 - Total elected governance positions

Hold on, though, because there's even more. One category Lawless leaves out (not unreasonably) are party officials, who in many states are often elected on primary ballots, alongside candidates for regular office. For instance, in Louisiana, voters elect representatives to the Democratic State Central Committee; New York has something similar called district leaders. How many of these folks are there? We haven't found a tally anywhere, but the answer is undoubtedly "a lot"—enough to swell that 500,000-plus figure by a fair bit, for sure.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/3/29/1372225/-Just-how-many-elected-officials-are-there-in-the-United-States-The-answer-is-mind-blowing

>Events like hundreds of thousands of ballots all for one candidate suddenly appearing at 0300h

What exactly are you referring to?  There were a couple of data entry errors in WI and MI that resulting in "100K" sudden events, but those were data entry errors.

I strongly recommend looking for - or waiting for other curious people to look for - errors before looking for illegality.

The worst things to happen leading up to and during ED were the usual influencers - unrepresentative polling results, and premature "calls" that tended to favour one side.

Chris Pook said:
331,000,000 - US Population
224,000,000 - Eligible Voters
157,000,000 - Registered Voters
138,000,000 - Actual Voters

Elected Offices

2 - Federal Executive
100 - Federal Senate
435 - Federal Representatives

50 - State Governors
7,382 - State Legislators
10,036 - Statewide elected offices (including the Governors)
1,331 - State boards

58,818 - County seats
126,958 - Town or township seats
135,531 - Municipal seats
95,000 - School board seats
84,089 - Special district seats (judges, attorneys, coroners, sheriffs, bailifffs, dog catchers, water boards, mosquito control boards.....)

519,682 - Total elected governance positions

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/3/29/1372225/-Just-how-many-elected-officials-are-there-in-the-United-States-The-answer-is-mind-blowing

Sounds ripe for automation.

GREAT POST!

Chris Pook said:
And I continue to play with numbers.

The Four Parts of the US Electorate circa 2016

Declared Government Partisans - 15% of the Population (Registered Republicans)
Declared Opposition Partisans - 17% of the Population (Registered Democrats)
Declared Neutrals - 36% of the Population (Eligible Voters that don't register (20%) and Registered Independents (16%))
Ineligible Residents - 32% of the Population (This includes about 3% of the Population that cannot prove that they are legal residents).

On Election Day this becomes

Government Supporters - 19% of the Population (14% Partisans and 5% Politically Active Neutrals/Moderates)
Opposition Supporters - 20% of the Population (16% Partisans and 4% Politically Active Neutrals/Moderates)
Functional Neutrals - 26% of the Population (20% Non-Registered Eligible Voters and 6% Non-Voting Registered Voters)
Ineligible Residents - 32% of the Population (29% Legal Residents (such as children, inmates and legally admitted foreign residents) and 3% illegal residents)

Rough numbers - don't add to 100 because of imprecision in various sources.

Please try not to describe countries as divided.  It is more true to describe partisans as evenly matched.  With most of the population disengaged and waiting to see what happens next.

Right wingers have the intent to initiate violence:

A silver Hummer with Virginia license plates was parked Friday at the location where police say they found the men. It was adorned with an American flag and a window sticker for the right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/police-men-guns-arrested-vote-counting-philly-74058152

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27M0MQ

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-bans-stop-the-steal-group-violence/

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-misinformation-violence-elections-d5c9bd5fe6a799fd627c50521b6cbb36

https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

This is the left. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back