• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US is tresspassing on Mars

D

D-n-A

http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/970725/1997072510.html

Yemenis say red planet is theirs
Yemen, International, 7/25/1997

Three Yemeni men claiming ownership of Mars have filed a lawsuit against the US space agency for invading the red planet, the weekly al Thalwri reported on July 25.

It said Adam Ismail, Mustafa Khalil and Abdullah Al Umari presented documents to Yemen‘s prosecutor general which they said proved their claim.

"We inherited the planet from our ancestors who had lived on it 3,000 years ago," the Arabic-language paper quoted the men as saying in one of the documents.

The US National Aeronautics and Space Administration‘s Pathfinder spacecraft landed on Mars on July 14, and its Sojourner rover began exploring the planet and sending back photos and data for analysis.

"Sojourner and Pathfinder, are owned by the US government, landed on Mars and began exploring it without informing us or seeking our approval ," the men said.

The men demanded the immediate suspension of all operations on Mars until the court delivers a verdict. They also requested that NASA refrain from disclosing any information about Mars‘ atmosphere, surface or gravity before receiving approval from them or until a verdict is reached.

LOL... We should give these idiots the sun. Then move them there.
- (nervous Yemeni voice) "But it is so hot..."
- (deep jungle voice) "No problem, we‘ll send you during the night."
@$%&‘em !!!

Jungle
Your post is almost as funny as the one D-N-A posted about those Coneheads owning Mars.

There‘s always someone willing to say something you think you‘ll never hear... :blotto:

I wonder if there is a history of mental difficulties in their families at all?

Since when does earth has juristiction on Mars? They should contact the Mars justice departement asap.

Well that would require the proper documents, you have to call the space league of intergalactic explorers for those. Then you have to go down to the office, fill out the proper planetary ownership forms, bring that to Jupiter. Get a referal from the man with the one eye and the tentacles sitting behind the big desk in the lobby, he‘ll send you on over to justice.
I mean you can‘t just call Mars up directly, you have to follow the proper channels.

Didn‘t the US leave the 1st lander which is garbage now first?

you know, that‘s almost as stupid as saying that outerspace is territorial...

For Sale: Pathfinder Rover
Near new condition. Will require battery charge.
Owner seeks offer. Pics available. No agents.

:)

It‘s not Yemen you have to worry about. It‘s the freakin‘ Martians!
f9ec9f3a.jpg

Look at this! No wonder the Rover keeps ‘losing contact‘ with Mission Control ;)

"...Earth, I‘m going to blow it up. It obstructs my view of Venus!"

And in trots Gossamer...A 6,2 hairpiece with basketball shoes.

And cue the Bugs Bunny music...WAW WAHHW :D

Regards

Back