• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

URL for Kit Shop

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
I can‘t seem to find a website for the Kit Shop. I know they used to have one.... anyone know what it is?

I have it bookmarked at work. I just tried a search and I could‘nt find it either. I go back Wednesday night and I‘ll put it on then. CHEERS

Hi Bruce,
Your name came up at work the other day, I was wondering why you sounded familiar...hehe

Well I guess I‘m at a bit of a disadvantage. Would that be at my present occupation [check profile] or my previous trade? CHEERS

Hehe,
Previous, I met one of your cronies at 2RCHA, I cant remember who though.......they mentioned you a couple of days before I saw your name here, They were probably telling war stories....hehe
I am currently a member of F Bty,

THE LEGEND LIVES ON !!!!!!!! uh-uh Do me a favour and tell them I plan on visiting in June as I‘m getting "posted" to Brockville in 2 weeks. THANKS

To get back to Muskrat89 I found out I no longer have the Kit shop site bookmarked at work and I tried searching but no luck. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply. It‘s weird - I had it bookmarked too, and can‘t find it now, and numerous searches don‘t turn up anything... oh well. My Gunner license plate is old and cracked, and needs to be replaced.. :)

Better the old GUNNER licence plate is old and cracked and not the old gunner. CHEERS

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been busy finishing my MA and preparing for overseas deployment. Check out the rca website

I just had a quick look at the website and I must say that it seems quite well done. I plan on going back when I get time. Congrats to everyone involved. CHEERS

OK - Call me a dumba55, but I couldn‘t find the Kit Shop on there.... Besides that, it‘s a great site. I just looked quick - I‘ll go back again.

Back