• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Updating RCMP ‘militaristic’ training is long overdue, experts say

How about a version that is similar to the shirts the CAF wear under armor?
there are dry fit uniform shirts available, quite nice in summer/armour season. SWAT types have similar outside the wire shirts as well. there are some good options out there!

I and a lot of others use a 5.11 shirt that’s similar in design to the CAF OTW shirts. They’re great.

not approved general duty. Subject to discipline- not a fight to pick presently.

From my understanding of the culture at Surrey it’s not good advice to show up pushing luck on things like this.

NCO in southern D is coded presently for issuing the polo shirts for boat and bike operators and allowing aftermarket vest carriers.

5.11 shirts have resulted in codes in K for a refusal to follow direction for uniform of the day.

My people have their expectations for court, office, HQ, as well as what’s acceptable when on nights or doing operational stuff, the balance works well so far.

not approved general duty. Subject to discipline- not a fight to pick presently.

From my understanding of the culture at Surrey it’s not good advice to show up pushing luck on things like this.

NCO in southern D is coded presently for issuing the polo shirts for boat and bike operators and allowing aftermarket vest carriers.

5.11 shirts have resulted in codes in K for a refusal to follow direction for uniform of the day.

My people have their expectations for court, office, HQ, as well as what’s acceptable when on nights or doing operational stuff, the balance works well so far.

I’m fortunate that if I’m working uniform it’s either with a specialized team, or training.

You understand correctly.

I have the 5.11 shirts for instructing. Magical.

Back