• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unrest in Kazakhstan

Maybe they want a bit of ... muscle in case the current management isn't able to completely keep a grip?
Very likely, Jane's is also reporting the Eastern Military district is activating, and vehicles, including tanks are being loaded onto rail cars at four different bases. The question is Kazakhstan, or Ukraine? Or both

All over?

My next door neighbour in Brandon was a doctor who decided to change his lifestyle and went to Kazakhstan for two years on contract.

His description of his time there could best be called "interesting". After two years they moved to the UAE to run a clinic. Martyn has now retired to the UK and makes high quality ukuleles. Eclectic.

🍻
I’m compelled to ask. Does the path to this pass through making a bunch of shitty ukuleles first?

I’m compelled to ask. Does the path to this pass through making a bunch of shitty ukuleles first?
:ROFLMAO:
No idea. We lived next to each other for over a decade and I had no idea that he had that in him. At the time he was just your typical Brit doctor.

His daughter has had an equally eclectic life worked in the GAP's head office in the UK for a while, married and moved to Texas and she and her husband no operate a cidery in Prince Edward County doing cider out of heritage apples.

Their boy was a computer wiz and has had several interesting jobs as well.

I guess excellence just ran in their family.

🍻

:ROFLMAO:
No idea. We lived next to each other for over a decade and I had no idea that he had that in him. At the time he was just your typical Brit doctor.

His daughter has had an equally eclectic life worked in the GAP's head office in the UK for a while, married and moved to Texas and she and her husband no operate a cidery in Prince Edward County doing cider out of heritage apples.

Their boy was a computer wiz and has had several interesting jobs as well.

I guess excellence just ran in their family.

🍻
I feel like if you had lived next to him for a decade, and he was making shitty ukuleles, you’d know.

I feel like if you had lived next to him for a decade, and he was making shitty ukuleles, you’d know.
Yeah. It never came up and I don't recall him ever having any of the tools for that while he lived in Brandon. His wife was a terrific gardener though. We discussed that a lot. We really missed them when they moved.

🍻

I feel like if you had lived next to him for even a week, and he was making shitty ukuleles, you’d know.

Well:

Winter Olympics Applause GIF by SB Nation

Back