• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2019

I'm sure lots of members with families apply to RMC and go to school and are very successful. I specifically did not mention RMC on my application at all because i did not want the SCHOOL being my reason for not coming home to spend time with my family. Class and studying is already enough of your time eaten up every week, add in a wife and newborn....

If i was you, JMHO, drop the RMC, go to Civy U, make the work/life balance a lot easier.

Good luck

Hi,

Thanks for your input. When are the transcripts submitted?

Regards.

It is something to consider that without having RMC as an option, you will be competing for a more limited number of positions. A finite number of spots for UTNCM are reserved for Otter Sqn at RMC, and they are always filled. Your BPSO should have more info.

The closing date for In-Service Application submission has just passed for subject competition, and I am hoping to somewhat revive this thread so that we can share our experiences and understanding. It is an attempt to bring awareness to potential applicants in the future and perhaps alleviate that feeling of anxiety some may have, including myself. A lot has been discussed in the other thread before dying off, but here's to more.

First time applying and I applied for LogO & Sig O . My interview is scheduled for next month.

For those that applied to the competition this year, what trade did you apply for and where would you like to go to school?

Where did some of you see when the boards were sitting to look at applicants? I applied for Pilot through CEOTP this year, was told the offers would be sent out late march/early april, and judging by the posts on this thread from last year that time frame looks pretty accurate. Waiting just seems to be the worst lol.

Good luck to everyone this year who applied UTPNCM and CEOTP (and the other entry plans).

Back