• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as an update, I spoke with the PSO's office here.....no messages, and no timeframe when to expect them.

sidemount said:
So as an update, I spoke with the PSO's office here.....no messages, and no timeframe when to expect them.

Got the same message from mine here in Quebec as well.....

I've just received an offer for UTPNCM - you should see them all coming down the pipe now.

The offer was CELE Air - I doubt there are many others here who went for that one. 

Hey Prophet, did it come in your email or through your OR? Cheers, and congrats!

It came down through the OR to my Platoon.

Good luck all and fingers crossed for great news coming your way soon.

Thanks for the update and congrats! Im in for RCEME hopefully not too many asking....only one spot available on the SIP

5 spots available for LOG, here is hoping I get one of them!!!

Thanks again for letting us know the first offers are out.  Here is hoping a few more come out over the next few days.

long time lurker on the forum, but my posting message for my year long french course has been on hold for a few months now pending my UTPNCM offer.  I was told today that messages are sent out but they cannot tell me if I am on the list or not........but they said I was taken off of my French course.....read between the lines i guess, will check with my OR tomorrow morning.

Offer for Cele Air was accepted this morning.

Good luck to all who applied! Messages are starting to fly.

Got my offer for Pilot this morning.  Offer was sent 08 May.  Negotiating for a different school, i hope they are flexible on this lol.

Has anyone recieved any offers for Nursing yet? More towards the Manitoba, western direction?

Got my offer for Logistics Officer this morning.  Good luck to those still waiting.

Congrats everyone,

I am happy to hear the offers are coming! Has anyone received a "thank you, better luck next time" letter?

Should we expect the letters were dist in bulk, or maybe trickle in as they are approved. Any Sig Os hear anything yet??

I doubt all offers are out yet. That being said it takes some extra time to get the non-selection messages.

a question for everyone who has received an offer~

IAW CANFORGEN 077/15,

If you were a MCpl would your offer state:

APPOINTMENT TO 2LT; or would it say OCdt no matter which rank you are? Would a Sgt's say APPOINTMENT TO LT?

Popfly said:
a question for everyone who has received an offer~

IAW CANFORGEN 077/15,

If you were a MCpl would your offer state:

APPOINTMENT TO 2LT; or would it say OCdt no matter which rank you are? Would a Sgt's say APPOINTMENT TO LT?

You are an OCdt until you have finished school regardless of rank held before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back