• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

United States courses

Joltin Joe

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi.  I'm moving to the states for a little while.  Would the CF accept an American Criminal Justice education to enter the MP trade?

Joltin Joe said:
Hi.  I'm moving to the states for a little while.  Would the CF accept an American Criminal Justice education to enter the MP trade?

Have you considered contacting a Recruiting Centre and asking them?

Michael O'Leary said:
Have you considered contacting a Recruiting Centre and asking them?

To be honest, no I haven't.  I guess I can but I thought I could ask on here because this is a military board and I see there are recruiters on it. 

Joltin Joe said:
this is a military board and I see there are recruiters on it. 

Maybe they weren't any of the people who looked at the thread......It sometimes takes a few days for someone to come along who knows the answer and sometimes, nobody knows.

::)

Joltin Joe said:
To be honest, no I haven't.  I guess I can but I thought I could ask on here because this is a military board and I see there are recruiters on it. 

And you will trust the anonymous opinion of someone on the internet over the answer you could get from a Recruiting Centre?

Regardless, requirements and acceptable prerequisites change, even if you receive "the" answer now (from here or from a CFRC) it may not still be valid once you are ready to apply.

CDN Aviator said:
Maybe they weren't any of the people who looked at the thread......It sometimes takes a few days for someone to come along who knows the answer and sometimes, nobody knows.

::)

Haha...I see your emoticon.  Did you see mine?

Michael O'Leary said:
And you will trust the anonymous opinion of someone on the internet over the answer you could get from a Recruiting Centre?

Regardless, requirements and acceptable prerequisites change, even if you receive "the" answer now (from here or from a CFRC) it may not still be valid once you are ready to apply.

I wouldn't trust just anyone.  I would trust a recruiter though, and I know that anyone who says they are a recruiter is a recruiter or you guys would have exposed their lie long ago.

Yes, I understand the prerequisites may not be valid then.  Thanks for replying.

Back