• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ukraine - Superthread

Spencer100

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I believe both INKAS and Roshel have a common founding.

INKAS is owned and founded by David Khazanski. A Canadian/Russian citizen.

Roshel is founded by Roman Shimonov

Roman Shimonov was a big part of the INKAS team before a falling out in 2016.

Older piece in Plant.

and don't forget these guys too.

FJAG

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
FhQUVOHWQAUodlp

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
Crazy night in kherson, estimated 5-20k Russians are still on the west side if the river. Ukrainian forces have entered kherson city, and the UAF is in turkey shoot mode.

5-20k Russians killed during the retreat!? Holy s**t…

Even if that number is on the low end of the estimate at 5000 - that’s one helluva send off!

•Tell me you don’t like the Russians invading without telling me you don’t like the Russians invading… Whoa, shit, i didn’t say go kill them all!*

TacticalTea

Reaction score

Even if that number is on the low end of the estimate at 5000 - that’s one helluva send off!

•Tell me you don’t like the Russians invading without telling me you don’t like the Russians invading… Whoa, shit, i didn’t say go kill them all!*
I haven't seen any evidence of annihilation or mass captures so far.

Kirkhill

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Barrel life of 1500 rounds but 3500 rounds shot.

If using Excalibur, PGKs and other terminally guided rounds does the "1500" number still hold water?

I presume there are two effects of wear - accuracy and durability. Do PGMs extend the life of the barrels - assuming similar charges?

KevinB

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Reaction score
Barrel life of 1500 rounds but 3500 rounds shot.

If using Excalibur, PGKs and other terminally guided rounds does the "1500" number still hold water?

I presume there are two effects of wear - accuracy and durability. Do PGMs extend the life of the barrels - assuming similar charges?
Not directly
But any course correcting round will effectively increase usable barrel life as they are not solely reliant upon the barrel for dispersion.

MilEME09

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score

5 to 20k is estimated personal the russian had, not casualties

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
5 to 20k is estimated personal the russian had, not casualties
I read 5-20k Russian bodies on the west side of the river…

And ‘turkey shoot’ and my brain was like “Nah, that can’t be right…but what if it is?”

Skysix

Reaction score
I read 5-20k Russian bodies on the west side of the river…

And ‘turkey shoot’ and my brain was like “Nah, that can’t be right…but what if it is?”
I tend to think this German analysis is closer to the reality: "We won't shell the F out of your troops and allow them to escape if you don't destroy the city and remaining civilians"