• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ukraine - Superthread

Skysix

Reaction score
OK its a cool video and all but exactly what happened? I saw a great deal of steam. What is the significance?
Looked like some orange at the top of the stack in the middle of the steam. Computer uncontrolled natural gas fired boiler explosion and mechanical failsafe gas shutoff?

Kirkhill

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Russia continues to burn. A tank farm in Bryansk; 🔥 military base in Bryansk; 🔥 meat processing plant in Bryansk; 🔥 "Agropromkomplekt" in Bryansk; 🔥 house in St. Petersburg; 🔥 air base in Ussuriysk; 🔥 police stations in Moscow, Irkutsk and Novosibirsk; 🔥 shopping center in the suburbs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/uc4vnj

This is payback.... :LOL:

Pipelines and Hamburgers....

Not to mention governor's mansions, power plants, missile engineers, rocket fuel plants and commercial fuel storage depots in Moscow.

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
... The units of the Russian Armed Forces took control of a large base for the storage and repair of equipment left by the Ukrainian army. A large amount of Ukrainian military equipment was captured, about 100 units in total ...
Manage to get much of your own equipment back? ;)

Good2Golf

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
Russian troops launched a missile attack on the railway bridge in Zatoka, Odessa region. As a result of the missile strike, the bridge from Zatoka towards Belgorod-Dnestrovsky was closed. The bridge was used to supply fuel from Moldova to the Ukrainian army. Also, the last remaining warships of the Russian Navy launched a series of strikes on targets on the coast of the Odessa region.

@Soldier35, you can thank me later, but I fixed your post for you, given that the Up To Recently Glorious Moskva is now sleeping with the fishes. 👍🏼

KevinB

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Reaction score
I bet the Russians haven't been so excited about a train full of German panzers heading East since 1941.
I think those where just the exclamation point on the Fuck You letter they sent Putin about oil and gas...
Watching Germany since this happened - they cranked up Defense Spending to flank speed - and having been quietly looking at ways to get off Russia's tit on the energy sector, now that they seem to have worked a deal with Poland and other Western nations, they will be ruthlessly efficient as Germans can be in dealing with an enemy.

WLSC

Reaction score
So when to we give tanks and Artillery to Moldova? Do we need to wait for Russian H hr, or can they be readied before that?
I don't think the Moldovan Army is at the same place the the Ukrainian Army. They have a lots of catch up to do. We should however speed up the catch up and fill their basic need.

Last edited:

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Relic
Reaction score
I think those where just the exclamation point on the Fuck You letter they sent Putin about oil and gas...
Watching Germany since this happened - they cranked up Defense Spending to flank speed - and having been quietly looking at ways to get off Russia's tit on the energy sector, now that they seem to have worked a deal with Poland and other Western nations, they will be ruthlessly efficient as Germans can be in dealing with an enemy.

Busy correcting the huge strategic mistakes made by that idiot Merkel:

Germany releases €3bn to acquire floating LNG terminals​

Germany has released nearly €3 billion to acquire floating liquefied natural gas import terminals, the finance ministry said Friday (15 April), as it seeks to move away from dependence on Russian gas.

“Dependence on Russian energy imports must be reduced quickly and sustainably,” tweeted Finance Minister Christian Lindner.

“Floating LNG terminals make an important contribution to this, for which we must provide funding,” he added.

A total of €2.94 billion has been made available for the lease of these huge LNG carriers, the finance ministry told AFP.

Europe, and Germany in particular, is counting on LNG to reduce its dependence on Russian imports after Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine.

rmc_wannabe

Subscriber
Reaction score
I don't the Moldovan Army is at the same place the the Ukrainian Army. They have a lots of catch up to do. We should however speed up the catch up and fill their basic need.
Or have Romania offer to invite them into a confederation. That would put them under NATO protection, and piss off Vlad the Impotent in the process.