• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ukraine - Superthread

Kirkhill

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I wonder if somebody has Anonymously hacked the Russian Nuclear launch system?
Dud fuses. Dud explosives. Dud fuels. Lack of replacements. Dead scientists...... hacked command system?
I wonder how much confidence Vlad's people have that if they pressed the button they would accomplish anything other than pissing off people whose weapons actually work.

Weinie

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Dud fuses. Dud explosives. Dud fuels. Lack of replacements. Dead scientists...... hacked command system?
I wonder how much confidence Vlad's people have that if they pressed the button they would accomplish anything other than pissing off people whose weapons actually work.
I would prefer not to gamble on working vs duds.

Good2Golf

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
OK its a cool video and all but exactly what happened? I saw a great deal of steam. What is the significance?
It wasn’t all through the stack (controlled) but emerging as well from the building around the stack…some folks may have not fared well there…

Kirkhill

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
It wasn’t all through the stack (controlled) but emerging as well from the building around the stack…some folks may have not fared well there…
Nor the equipment that released all that steam instantaneously. BLEVE. Boiling Liquid Expanding Volume Explosion.

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone from Canada was there? Can't tell from the picture.
Yup ...
... even though either Stars & Stripes or the Minister got something wrong here
... Also on Tuesday, Canadian Defense Minister Anita Anand told reporters at Ramstein that Canada plans to give Ukraine M777 armored vehicles. Austin later said Ukraine would receive eight of them ...

Underway

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
Won't do anything for their tactical arsenal. A nuke 152mm artillery shell looks exactly the same as a conventional 152mm artillery shell for the most part.