• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

U.S. Marine Corps Updated Uniform Regulations

OceanBonfire

Reaction score
f5NpMPC.jpg

The comments there are predictably either for or fully against, but not really sure how spelling people's name correctly, allowing up to 3" of hair etc is 'going woke' or impacting combat effectiveness. 🤷‍♂️

Most of these seem like fairly common sense things that I am almost surprised were not in place already. Being able to spell a person's name properly is pretty important.

Most of these seem like fairly common sense things that I am almost surprised were not in place already. Being able to spell a person's name properly is pretty important.

As I recall the USMC used to dress like Imperial Stormtroopers... exactly the same. This is a big deal for them.

I remember comparing my guys to some US Marines we were working with and the Yanks were dressed exactly the same, down to the right angled flashlight attached to their left shoulder straps, all with a red filter as I recall.

Meanwhile, my troops....

Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

The US military N3's shirt for females is a blouse that is untucked and worn with skirt or slacks.

Back