• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trying to get in the mood for Christmas (music)

career_radio-checker

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm here in my appartment studdying away and don't have time to put up Christmas decorations. I thought I would listen to some live bandwith radio that only played Christmas music. I haven't found a local Ottawa station that plays only x-mas music and when ever I type up keywords "radio, Live, christmas music" I only land on sites that are intent on bringing tiddings of joy and spam. Is anyone else listening to X-mas music on their computer?

Sorry,

X-mas music is reserve in my case to X-mas day and the bloody
musac at the job, which is more then enough for me...

I googled my favourite radio station quite sometime ago, and listen to it online. If you have a favourite, you can put it in google and it will probably come up somewhere. Most of the time, they will have a "listen online feature" The station I listen to in the car when I am going to work is starting to play alot of songs in the mix of regular songs, but it seems the only time I have heard radio stations play continual christmas songs, is on Christmas Day or a couple days before.

Since I got my computer, I seldom use my stereo. My computer speakers seem to 'rock' alot more :) Happy hunting for those Holiday tunes :)

~Rebecca~ 

I thought Majic 100 was playing a lot of Christmas music. I had it on while I was working on the basement an I think I heard Evlis' Blue Christmas 3 times  ^-^.  If you have Rogers digital Cable, I believe its channel 716 is playing nothing but holiday music...

Wonderful CD that I have in my collection for Christmas.

Elvis ~ Christmas Peace

It's a double CD, my homecare client loves Elvis and I just burned a copy for her. It's wonderful.

~Rebecca

Back