• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Government to Replace Queen on 20 Dollar Bill with Omar Khadr

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
https://theswift.net/politics/trudeau-government-to-replace-queen-on-20-dollar-bill-with-omar-khadr/

Trudeau government to replace Queen on 20 dollar bill with Omar Khadr

April 26, 2019

After the recent success of the Canada’s new LGBTQIA2+ loonie, the Trudeau government has made the bold move to replace Queen Elizabeth with one of our more inclusive and progressive icons, the one and only Omar Khadr!

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was beyond elated to make this announcement at the Royal Canadian Mint on Tuesday. “Finally, we have currency that rejects our violent, imperialist past, and instead embraces our progressive future. Mr. Khadr is the perfect new face of the 20 dollar bill. Mr. Khadr recently accepted a $10.5 million dollar settlement on behalf of all Canadians. How selfless is that? Mr. Khadr represents family togetherness, overcoming adversity, and just straight-up hotness,” Trudeau said.

Trudeau said the recent negotiations with Khadr’s representatives to obtain the rights to his likeness went very smoothly. “He’s always been a straight shooter.”

Astonishing but not surprising given that Trudeau would replace Her Majesty with a terrorist sympathy.

tomahawk6 said:
Astonishing but not surprising given that Trudeau would replace Her Majesty with a terrorist sympathy.

You do understand it's satire, right?

You take all of the fun out of such posts...

Loachman said:
You take all of the fun out of such posts...

I thought your post was hilarious....  :)

Attachments

• true.jpg
    true.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 112
mariomike said:
You do understand it's satire, right?

The line between satire and reality are so blurred who can tell, I hear satirist are busy drinking themselves into a grave as they can't keep up with reality anymore.

Made me look twice...while considering burning my passport and sending a Twittergram to JT showing me doing so.

Good thing I didn't...not sure what country would take me.

MM

mariomike said:
I thought your post was hilarious....  :)

Yes, but you gave it away before it reached its full outrage potential.

Loachman said:
Yes, but you gave it away before it reached its full outrage potential.
Missed peak #GlowingWhiteHeatRage?  ;D

Or is it more #GlowingRedHeatRage, given the party?  ;D

I, like the rest of the readers, saw the satire, humour and wit.

I, like the rest of the readers, also sat there and went "Yup, not surprised by anything this guy does. Just another virtue signalling waste of time and money"

Which is why satire is so funny. :nod:

So sending the finger pic in uniform wasn't a good idea?

Most interesting part of it is that no one on here would be surprised if he did actually do it which is what drew us to read the post.

[quote author=CountDC]

Most interesting part of it is that no one on here would be surprised if he did actually do it which is what drew us to read the post.
[/quote]

I honestly believed it at first. I looked at the link and it wasn't the Beaverton and thought holy crap! Only realized it was what it was when I seen Khadr's head on the queens body after clicking the link.

Back