• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Travelling Abroad...

S

Sharpey

I can't find it anymore, but I know there was a link somewhere, wether official or not. It stated certain Countries Canadian Soldiers must report to higher their intention of travelling to these Countries.

Ring any bells? Thanks in advance.

I dont have the specific text of the policy but i remember before i left CFSME that there had been a change in policy concerning foreign travel.  There was a requirement now to report all foreign travel and then there would be a determination as to wethere a secutiry breifing was required.  I beleive that the reasonning behing this was that it was difficult to keep the list of schedued countries up to date at all times...or something like that.  I will look for that message, i think i have it around here somewhere...has anybosy heard of this as well ?

It goes along with the little box on your leave pass. "Permission to travel outside of Canada" or something like that. Don't have a copy handy. Your address while on leave is also a give away. However, Class A Reservists don't require a Leave Pass to travel when not on duty.

Sharpie,

I've got a copy on my desk.  I'll give it to you at the levee or when we go back (OK when I'm finished my leave)

Semper Paratus >:D

Back