• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Traitor in the National Guard?

M

MAJOR_Baker

I was wondering if the story about a Washington National Guardsman has been reported in the CDN press.  Seems a "convert" to ISLAM decided he would give information to his fellow terrorist bretheren.  Interesting indeed!

If proven true, it is a traitorous act, warrants the death penalty, IMO, execution is too good for a guy like this!

Traitor

I think it has. It was in a few papers IIRC. I read one story in the National Post and another I believe it was the Globe and Mail.

S-Baker ,Sorry to quickly change the subject but Infanteers comment just made me wonder which fashion the U.S. would rightly dispose of this traitor.[ie. state law, federal law or military law] Don‘t get me wrong he should die, I‘m just morbidly curious who gets the honour and how it would be carried out. CHEERS

I would think that Military Law should get jurisdiction, the man was part of the US National Guard.

I agree with Infanteer. He deserves just as bad if not worse as the terrorists themselves, as he is one himself.

Originally posted by S_Baker:
[qb]If he doesn‘t want to fight on religious grounds so be it, however doing what he did is indefensible! [/qb]
Why is this scumbag in the National Guard if he doesn‘t even want to fight due to religious reasons?

There‘s no excuse for not fighting based on religious reasons (unless it‘s a pacifist religion), speaking from personal experience. If he did this it wasn‘t for religious reasons, it‘s because he‘s a noodle, probably a silverspooner crying out for attention.

If he did commit the act, then he should face a short drop and quick stop like any other traitor and set an example for anyone else who wants to have 15 minutes the wrong way.

Originally posted by S_Baker:
[qb] I was wondering if the story about a Washington National Guardsman has been reported in the CDN press. Seems a "convert" to ISLAM decided he would give information to his fellow terrorist bretheren. Interesting indeed!

If proven true, it is a traitorous act, warrants the death penalty, IMO, execution is too good for a guy like this!

Traitor [/qb]
Being just up the road from Lewis,it‘s been on the news here and on the local station‘s in Seatle
We also got the news about the 81st? ANG going over.

Che, " a short drop and quick stop" -priceless CHEERS

I was orignally going to say "Give him the Firing Squad" but than I realized that was too honorable.

Hang him like a dog from a light pole.

Originally posted by Infanteer:
[qb] I was orignally going to say "Give him the Firing Squad" but than I realized that was too honorable.

Hang him like a dog from a light pole. [/qb]
Let him serve life and every day in front of his cell put up the grafic photo‘s of those American Service Women/Men killed every day.
Give him mental torture,shooting and hanging is a gift.

Real photo‘s of the maimed,dead and famlies he could have hurt would be good enough to me.
That‘s a good sentence in my opinion. :mad:

The day‘s of brutality are gone.
Now we must make it a mental sentence like I have stated above.Same goes for Pedifile‘s,rapist‘s etc.

A mental he$%

[qb]
Let him serve life and every day in front of his cell put up the grafic photo‘s of those American Service Women/Men killed every day.
Give him mental torture,shooting and hanging is a gift.
[/qb]
You know it would not be too out of the way to give him a nice 5-10 years of that, and then hang him. Does it not normally take that long anyway?

Real photo‘s of the maimed,dead and famlies he could have hurt would be good enough to me.
That‘s a good sentence in my opinion.

The day‘s of brutality are gone.
Now we must make it a mental sentence like I have stated above.Same goes for Pedifile‘s,rapist‘s etc.

A mental he$%
Yeah, but then we have to concern ourselves with him for the rest of his life.

I prefer justice to be swift and final.

Back