• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trades?

sgtdixon

Inactive
Reaction score
This is a request, does anybody have a new, unformed Air Force Blue beret, Size 7 1/4 that they would be up to trading for a size 7 UN Blue Beret, any help would be great, my mom thought this was the correct beret that i needed for Cadets :mad: . The Beret i have is brand new, still in the bag, Size Seven, UN Blue etc etc. Any trades would be appreciated

is their any Surplus stores in your area you can goto?

those would be your best bet to pick up a beret

ask your fellow cadet‘s where they bought their beret‘s

that might help

No Can Do DnA

Surplus stores are 4 hours away, none carry Air Force Blue Berets in size seven, and Im the only cadet who wears it, and only on excercise.

right right, Air Cadet‘s only waer the wedge cap for their CF‘s

as you say, your the only one who wears a beret in ur unit, on FTX‘s

if it‘s not a manditory piece of uniform, why do you need it? in the field, the beret will most likely get filthy, when I was in the army cadet‘s, i took my beret with me on one FTX, an all the dirt an leaves an other crap all got stuck in the beret, an took a while to clean up

anyways, in the field, just stick to a bush cap, much better for field use

if you still want a beret, goto ebay.com make a buyer‘s account, their free an you dont need a credit card, least you didnt when I made mine, an do a search on their for one

-DnA

Back