• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tpr Larry Rudd KIA in Afghanistan: 24 May 2010

RIP  Trooper Rudd, you duty is done and you are safe in the arms of the angels...We are going to miss you smiling face and laughter around the table.  :salute:

Rest in peace Trooper Rudd, my condolences to your family, friends, and your Regiment. Ubique  :cdn: :yellow:

0840h Tueday. Quite depressing news to wake up to here in Australia.

The Mess at Fiddler's Green has another member, who has departed this earth long before his time.

RIP

OWDU

I feel nothing but admiration for the soldiers that keep doing their Jobs in theater.
R.I.P Trooper thanks for your service. My Condolances to your family.

It tares me apart more and more.  I'm the type of person that has always wanted to share the weight and the burden of his comrads.  Every time we loose someone I feel like I haven't been able too.  I don't want to be a hero and I don't want to die I'm just sick of seeing these guys die while I'm stuck a shore. 

I signed up to play the game like everyone else and I feel like I'm on the bench.

RIP Tpr  :salute:

:cdn:

RIP Trooper.  My condolences to all from the Royal Canadian Dragoons, all members of the battlegroup, his friends, family and anyone else who was affected in one way or another by this young Canadian.

:salute:

RIP Tpr Rudd

Condolences to the family, to all members of the RCD and the armored corp  :salute:  :cdn: :yellow:

Some of the boys are waiting for you at that last Sqn Hbr...

Rest in peace.

My condolences to the family, loved one, friends of Trp Rudd, and to the RCD Regimental family and the Corps.

:cdn:

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

This one is for you Brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkgV5bl7kQ

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

:yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

.... Our fallen comrade, Trooper Larry Rudd, from The Royal Canadian Dragoons, serving with 1st Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment, based in Petawawa, Ontario, returns home to Canada tomorrow.

Where: 8 Wing, Canadian Forces Base Trenton, Ontario.

When: Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 2 p.m.

What: At the request of the family media will be permitted on the tarmac.

Present to pay their respects will be The Honourable Peter MacKay, Minister of National Defence, General Walt Natynczyk, Chief of the Defence Staff, and other dignitaries ....

A bit more here.

RIP TPR RUDD
condolences to family
comrades,,, friends
a tribute to calvary brother
my lil version of the cavalry green

RIP Tpr Rudd
through hell youve been
through fiddlers green
the cavalrys charge
halfway down to hell
youve seen,,,youve seen