• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Total Number of Each Trade In Army?

bdb1231

Inactive
Reaction score
Lets say the Canadian Forces Land Force Command have 20,000 regular staffs. How many of those peoples are infantries, tank crew and artillery crew? Is there a place I can look it up?

Are the public allowed to know those figures or is it a secret because the Canadian Forces don't want the general public to know how many people it has?

If I apply to the land force, will I be most likely to be assigned to the 3 main trades above?

What are my chances of getting a supportive job such as: Supply Technician, Cook, Plumbing and Heating Technician?

When you apply for the Military you put down on your application the 3(?) trades you would like, then you do testing to find out what trades you qualify for.  They will not force you into a trade, it is your choice(as long as you qualify). So yes, your chances of getting into a support trade would be good as long as you qualify for what you want and there are positions open.

Back