• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toronto: Love it or hate it?

Toronto is terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. It's difficult to imagine anyone wanting to live there, let alone defend the place. So sad.

Home Type416 / City of Toronto905 / GTA
Detached$1,634,000$1,346,000
Semi-detached$1,206,000$944,000
Townhouse$893,000$838,000

Toronto real estate prices second only to Vancouver.

For anyone considering buying or selling in the GTA.

Toronto is terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. It's difficult to imagine anyone wanting to live there, let alone defend the place. So sad.
Toronto is a big multicultural city. So is Vancouver, but it has large populations of Chinese and East Indians. Toronto has big populations of pretty much all groups.

If you're from a minority group and you're looking for food/groceries/cultural events of your group, chances are it'll be in Toronto.

I don't particularly like the city, even being from there originally, but I can definitely understand why some do.

Lot of out of towners still lining up for jobs in the emergency services. I remember they used to.
Hadn't been for the Residency Requirement, don't know where in the province I would have ended up.

New York City, Los Angeles, and Toronto ( City only. Not including the GTA. ) are the three largest cities in the U.S. and Canada. That's where the jobs are.

QUOTE="dimsum, post: 1824031, member: 22552"]
Toronto is a big multicultural city.
[/QUOTE]

There's upwards of 240 neighborhoods. Not including the GTA.

I believe it's the most expensive housing market in Canada. Anybody decides to sell their house and move to one of those adult-lifestyle communities , or down south, is going to be crying all the way to the bank.

Back