• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Top Gun 2

Throw in the long promised remake of Red Dawn and my life will finally  be complete.

Since remakes are popular, can I remake the past 30 years?  ;D

Does Tom Cruise use Scientology to fight the enemies this time instead of fighter jets?

Tommy said:
Does Tom Cruise use Scientology to fight the enemies this time instead of fighter jets?

No, he still uses aircraft, except this time they're intergalactic DC-10s.

For the love of all that's holy, please, no more beach volleyball scene.  :-X

Dimsum said:

You loved it. I saw you watching it over and over in the crew room...........

Dimsum said:

CDN Aviator said:
You loved it. I saw you watching it over and over in the crew room...........

homo........

;D

Nothing wrong with that, since even the Americans don't have Don't Ask Don't Tell anymore  :D

NFLD Sapper said:
homo........

;D

Hey, i wasn't watching it, i was too busy actualy flying. Dimsum on the other hand......... >:D

I'm making fun of him.......lucky bastard.

I started watching the trailer for the movie....

then Boy George rode by on a seatless unicycle, while he was eating a bowl of "wang soup"...with a dick.

And he told me I had "teh Ghey" for watching the trailer.

I think it's the "must miss" of the season.

CDN Aviator said:
Hey, i wasn't watching it, i was too busy actualy flying. Dimsum on the other hand......... >:D

I'm making fun of him.......lucky bastard.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.  I was sorting out how close I could realistically live to the Gold Coast and Surfer's Paradise for a decent commute to work.    ;)

....relax, I can almost feel the cubicle in NDHQ or the Crystal Palace waiting for me after my time down under. 

Dimsum said:
....relax, I can almost feel the cubicle in NDHQ or the Crystal Palace waiting for me after my time down under.

Oh i've started dropping your name already  >:D

Well then, my master plan of riding out my career in Ottawa is complete*!  Time to put my feet up and relax for 4 years!    :blotto:

*To the career manager and others who probably have guessed who I am, just kidding! 

Dimsum said:
Well then, my master plan of riding out my career in Ottawa is complete*!  Time to put my feet up and relax for 4 years!    :blotto:

*To the career manager and others who probably have guessed who I am, just kidding!

Good save. :D

As much cheese potential as this has, i will definately pay to see it! I mean, i grew up with this movie, it's almost sentimental..yeehaw!

cheers

PV

in a survey performed over YouTube, twitter, Google +, Twitter and Facebook by a popular movie critic, fans were asked whether they would prefer to see Top Gun 2, or Dumb and Dumber 2.

The winner by a landslide (almost 70%) was Dumb and Dumber 2

The moral of the story Hollywood is don't make either of them

But I'll go see it anyway!

Back