• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Top "G" tells men not to join the Army

His $350 million USD net worth sure won't buy him any friends in Romania.

Update: A judge has remanded him in custody for another 30 days to allow for further investigation. Iā€™m not sure exactly how this works in Romania.

Also, turns out the pizza box played no role in locating him. Shame, cause that was entertaining. But the important bit is he was wanted and caught.

Update: A judge has remanded him in custody for another 30 days to allow for further investigation. Iā€™m not sure exactly how this works in Romania.

Also, turns out the pizza box played no role in locating him. Shame, cause that was entertaining. But the important bit is he was wanted and caught.
The account I heard was that one of the women being held against her will (US citizen) managed to contact her brother and passed on a location, and he in turn contacted the US Embassy; rest is history.

The account I heard was that one of the women being held against her will (US citizen) managed to contact her brother and passed on a location, and he in turn contacted the US Embassy; rest is history.
I hope any and all of the alleged victims have been successfully recovered and brought to safety.

The term ā€œhuman traffickingā€ basically just means slavery, usually with rape.

Looks to be part of an Organized Crime smuggling ring too - the brothers acting to lure unsuspecting young girls in, then they get handed over to the slavers after they had their way with them.

I suspect that Mr. Tate's finding out karma is cast iron bitch that doesn't use lube.

I never even heard of the guy, until this happened. I have no idea of his previous history.

Having said that, all I've seen is he's been arrested and remanded in custody, pending further investigation. Not charged, so far. But thanks to Romanian justice he's getting his fair, legal measure.

Not like here. Is he that important in your lives you can't wait for something substantial from the Romanian government?

You should all know enough to discount social and legacy media, for anything unbiased and wholly truthful.

I can wait for official news. He is totally unimportant to me. I'm not even going to look him up and give free hits to someone's page.

Looks to be part of an Organized Crime smuggling ring too - the brothers acting to lure unsuspecting young girls in, then they get handed over to the slavers after they had their way with them.

I suspect that Mr. Tate's finding out karma is cast iron bitch that doesn't use lube.
Oh fuck it can be very nasty can it not? I do not know anything about Romanian prisons - but I don't think they are as "progressive" as ours. AND I bet the John Howard Society has zero influence there.

Oh fuck it can be very nasty can it not? I do not know anything about Romanian prisons - but I don't think they are as "progressive" as ours. AND I bet the John Howard Society has zero influence there.

Report can be found in the article.

Making progress but not great. Of note are the Ā« masked intervention groups Ā»

I never even heard of the guy, until this happened. I have no idea of his previous history.

Having said that, all I've seen is he's been arrested and remanded in custody, pending further investigation. Not charged, so far. But thanks to Romanian justice he's getting his fair, legal measure.

Not like here. Is he that important in your lives you can't wait for something substantial from the Romanian government?

You should all know enough to discount social and legacy media, for anything unbiased and wholly truthful.

I can wait for official news. He is totally unimportant to me. I'm not even going to look him up and give free hits to someone's page.
This is also the only place I've heard of this guy........we must be living life right.

BLUF, heā€™s a contemptible piece of shit who glorifies the abuse of women for hits on social media. Heā€™s part of a social media disease thatā€™s preyingnon and corrupting corrupting insecure and emotionally vulnerable young men.

Most of us are outside of the demographic of most of hisā€¦ ā€˜fansā€™, I guess? But heā€™s been very influential in the online ā€˜manosphereā€™ movement; basically the incel victimhood subculture who latch on to individuals they see as paragons ofā€¦ whatever it is they worship. In the course of this heā€™s been very open about extreme misogyny, to the point of advocating rape and other physical abuse. Most of his crap isnā€™t that extreme, but unfortunately the combination of his flashy lifestyle, money, cars, and martial arts career have made him pretty influential to a lot of teenage boys and young adult men.

Heā€™s an incredibly toxic piece of shit, and is part of the worst of social media. Him being locked up away from the ability to make YouTube videos is a very good thing for the safer development of healthy and respectful young men across western society, and further than that it sounds like heā€™s linked to some real and heinous offences. Thereā€™s not a person on this site who I know well at all who I think would have any time or respect for this guy based on what heā€™s shown of himself. Only reason heā€™s shown up on this site at all is from his comments about not joining the army; so when I saw the news a couple nights back it was ā€œoh yeah, that asshole!ā€

I've inadvertently listened to some of Tates comments while scrolling around.

I'm not sure if dangerous is an apt word but I'll use it. One of the dangerous things I've noticed with some of his (no doubt VERY cherry-picked) commentary is that it can really make sense. Not the misogynist trash but some of his motivational speeches and advice is solid. If you heard it and someone else was quoted saying it, you'd probably agree with him.

It's a foot in the door to introduce the more misogynist stuff down the road.

I've inadvertently listened to some of Tates comments while scrolling around.

I'm not sure if dangerous is an apt word but I'll use it. One of the dangerous things I've noticed with some of his (no doubt VERY cherry-picked) commentary is that it can really make sense. Not the misogynist trash but some of his motivational speeches and advice is solid. If you heard it and someone else was quoted saying it, you'd probably agree with him.

It's a foot in the door to introduce the more misogynist stuff down the road.

Dangerous is a good word. Thatā€˜a part of the hazard; he HAS been successful at some aspects of life. He built a following in martial arts, won some fights, and somehow or another then made enough money that he can make YouTube video showing his Bugatti at his mansion in Dubai. He can talk about hard work ethic, because he absolutely has had to do that. And thatā€™s fine. But then he builds off any credibility earned that way, and goes on to talk about stuff like slapping, choking out, and raping women.

Heā€™s part of a movement of convincing young men and boys that, while they have to work hard for material success, theyā€™re entitled to whatever they want from women, and that women are lesser creatures to basically be owned. Heā€™s an ideological cancer.

Back