• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tony Blair and Saddam sharing the same ICC docket?

M

MAJOR_Baker

British use of cluster bombs in the Iraq war could count as a war crime and justifies further investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC) prosecutor in the Hague, a group of international lawyers say.

Seven academics from Britain, Ireland, France and Canada interviewed eyewitnesses and examined evidence to see if there was a case for referring British conduct to the court, said the pressure group Peacerights, which organised the review.
Things that make you go....HHHMMM :warstory:

Not really ...because there is not whole lot ofinformation up there.

What source did you get that from ? I would like to read the whole thing?...I don‘t understand completely.

What is war then ? A peacefull dispute?

Ha! And who is going to bring him to trial? The SAS?

Notice it is academics talking about the charges. The world is busy trying to fight a war and these pole-smokers are debating about this? They should be sent to Iraq for 6 months just for being useless to society in general.

Rumsfeld was asked by a snotty reporter why the US was using cluster bombs in Afghanistan, such bombs being abhored by various human rights groups.

"They‘re being used on frontline al-Qaeda and Taliban troops to try to kill them," replied Rumsfeld.

:eek: Did he use the work ‘kill‘? :eek:

Everyone knows there are problems with the use of cluster bombs, but some situations call for them.
IMHO, of course.

the one thing that i like is that at least they‘re showing that the ICC is not as corrupt.. at least "friendly" troops are being investigated to go infront of the Hague

Back