• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tony Blair and Saddam sharing the same ICC docket?

M

MAJOR_Baker

British use of cluster bombs in the Iraq war could count as a war crime and justifies further investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC) prosecutor in the Hague, a group of international lawyers say.

Seven academics from Britain, Ireland, France and Canada interviewed eyewitnesses and examined evidence to see if there was a case for referring British conduct to the court, said the pressure group Peacerights, which organised the review.
Things that make you go....HHHMMM :warstory:

C

Cadet810

Not really ...because there is not whole lot ofinformation up there.

What source did you get that from ? I would like to read the whole thing?...I don‘t understand completely.

What is war then ? A peacefull dispute?

Infanteer

Staff member
Directing Staff
Donor
Reaction score
Ha! And who is going to bring him to trial? The SAS?

Notice it is academics talking about the charges. The world is busy trying to fight a war and these pole-smokers are debating about this? They should be sent to Iraq for 6 months just for being useless to society in general.

J

jrhume

Rumsfeld was asked by a snotty reporter why the US was using cluster bombs in Afghanistan, such bombs being abhored by various human rights groups.

"They‘re being used on frontline al-Qaeda and Taliban troops to try to kill them," replied Rumsfeld.

:eek: Did he use the work ‘kill‘? :eek:

Everyone knows there are problems with the use of cluster bombs, but some situations call for them.
IMHO, of course.

Gryphon

Reaction score
the one thing that i like is that at least they‘re showing that the ICC is not as corrupt.. at least "friendly" troops are being investigated to go infront of the Hague