• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

tomahawk axe

My EDC Smith & Wesson M&P knife has a seatbelt ripper and window punch/skull cracker integral to the handle...
is this it? amazon.com was the only real hit for "Smith & Wesson M&P knife" that i could find, google didn't turn up much in the way of results matching your description.

this is what i have for EDC. mine doesnt have that little nob at the base of the blade to assist in erecting the blade, it's just a straightforward blade.

i tried to keep the thread on track but now im actually having a role in its further derailment. total train wreck.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this it? amazon.com was the only real hit for "Smith & Wesson M&P knife" that i could find, google didn't turn up much in the way of results matching your description.

this is what i have for EDC

i tried to keep the thread on track but now im actually having a role in its further derailment. total train wreck.
That's her

That's a nice one; I've got an old Spyderco one that's similar, with partial serration on the blade. Great general purpose work knife.

You might want to take a look at the local chopping maul.

I'm sure it was axidental.

You might want to take a look at the local chopping maul.

I'm sure it was axidental.
i see what you did there bill hader GIF

I have a few old issued Gerber, SOG etc belt cutters clipped to the seat belts.
My wife met me in Iraq, she knew I was a lunatic before she married me ;)
She did draw the line at the Velcro’d mag pouches - and the MOLLE seat back panels with gear, so I leave them boxed up in back with other stuff , if TEOTWAWKI occurs I can just put them back on the Velcro.

I have a few old issued Gerber, SOG etc belt cutters clipped to the seat belts.
My wife met me in Iraq, she knew I was a lunatic before she married me ;)
She did draw the line at the Velcro’d mag pouches - and the MOLLE seat back panels with gear, so I leave them boxed up in back with other stuff , if TEOTWAWKI occurs I can just put them back on the Velcro.
I didn't tell you about the enormous survival knife I inherited from my dad that's in the glove box...it used to be in the driver's door compartment. Again, Mrs wants it out of sight.

Back