• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Third Canadian Guards

CT57

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain information on the third Can Guards. My father was in this battalion and I would like to know more.

Thank you,

Remi

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain information on the third Can Guards. My father was in this battalion and I would like to know more.

Thank you,

Remi
I'm guessing you are referring 3rd Battalion, The Canadian Guards? They were formed in 1953, based in Valcartier, and were disbanded four years later. They never received a set of Colours.

I'm guessing you are referring 3rd Battalion, The Canadian Guards? They were formed in 1953, based in Valcartier, and were disbanded four years later. They never received a set of Colours.
Yes, it is the 3rd Battalion, The Canadian Guards. Would you know where I could fine a list of officers who served in this battalion?

Thank you

Remi Gauthier

there is a nominal role in the Base Petawawa Museum in the Guards' Room.
Thank you for the information, however I live in the UK, so I am not able to visit the museum. Maybe I could contact them and see if I could obtain further information.

Cheers

Remi Gauthier

Back