• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

HavokFour

Inactive
Reaction score
Season 2 starts on Sunday 9/8c , who's excited?  ;D

The-Walking-Dead-full-cast-image.jpg

Does anyone know if the writing staff actually got fired or not?
(I've heard both ways, and google's not giving me any joy)

The way they turned the first season into "LOST" kinda made me lose interest..... :(

If they truly canned last season's writers, and ditch all the "LOST" plotlines, I'll watch it.

An excellent start to the new season. However the female and child roles need a bit of tweaking, they're just plain annoying and don't seem to offer much to the group as a whole.

Currently waiting for the download to complete (episode 2), popcorn is hot and ready. ;D

Yeah that really was cool!

But what do you think happened to the guy they left chained on the roof in S1?  Will he return all angry and one handed?

ObserverUK said:

But what do you think happened to the guy they left chained on the roof in S1?  Will he return all angry and one handed?
Yes, or something.  If you read the comics, I believe he may become the Governor.

FlyingDutchman said:
Yes, or something.  If you read the comics, I believe he may become the Governor.

Dang! - I never thought of that. It would certainly make for an interesting tie-in considering the outcome of (comics) Rick's encounter with the Governor.
Good thinking, FD.

FlyingDutchman said:

Damn it, I hadn't thought of that and I've been avoiding reading online chatter for that very reason... now I hope they do because that's a pretty good idea...

Wow, I worded that wrong.  Yes, he will probably be coming back.  If you read the comics, I believe he will take the roll that the Govenor filled.

EDIT: Oh yes, and The Walking Dead has been picked up for a third season too.  http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1210647p1.html

Back