• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

FlyingDutchman said:
Wow, I worded that wrong.  Yes, he will probably be coming back.  If you read the comics, I believe he will take the roll that the Govenor filled.

EDIT: Oh yes, and The Walking Dead has been picked up for a third season too.  http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1210647p1.html

It was a comic strip?  There's a season 3?  And a one handed freak with zombies!

Fantastic!  ;D

And another long wait, February 12th can't come fast enough. I really hate it when shows take a break halfway through a season.  :mad:

HavokFour said:
And another long wait, February 12th can't come fast enough. I really hate it when shows take a break halfway through a season.  :mad:

What?  We're up to S2, E6!

Bit disappointed so far - too much soap & not enough zombie killing!  And now they're taking a mid season break?

That sucks!

Overall I like the series, but season 2 has been a disappointment.  For goodness sake when an entire episode happens and only 1 zombie is seen, and you have 3 episodes in a row that move slower than molasses in January it gets a bit old.  I'm still a big fan, but season 1 was much better.  Hopefully in the New Year season 3 picks up a lot.

My biggest complaint with season 1 though was the stupidity of some of the writing.  They're short on ammo and weapons, so while going into the CDC they just decide to walk past all the assault rifles etc.  But that is the only thing, other than that I love it. :pop:

Exactly!  Not enough zombie action!

Do you think zombies need to eat?  Can a zombie starve to death?  And why would you keep zombies alive feeding them chickens when there is limited fresh food?

But I still like anything with zombies in it so I'm committed to watching the series even if it has some major weaknesses!

ObserverUK said:
Exactly!  Not enough zombie action!

Do you think zombies need to eat?  Can a zombie starve to death?  And why would you keep zombies alive feeding them chickens when there is limited fresh food?

But I still like anything with zombies in it so I'm committed to watching the series even if it has some major weaknesses!

At the time it was their believe that their friends and family were just sick with a disease, but Shane has now gone and burst that bubble for them.

They are definitely picking up the action from what I saw in the previews for after the break and last episode, so at least they seem to be listening to fan feedback.

What does everyone think of Shane's character? Villain or anti-hero?

I'm on the Eurostar & bored....

Havokfour - war to spoilt the plot - they haven't shown e7 in the UK yet! 

Mc - meh, Shane is way too pretty to play any kind if villain - even with a shaved head!

Back