• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The mugger who picked on the wrong guy, a 250 LB Mixed Martial Artist...

• Thread starter jollyjacktar
  • Start date
J

jollyjacktar

Shared with the usual caveats.  Photo of the loser at story link below.  How nice to see a shyte rat like this pick the wrong customer... I'm sure he'll make a nice wife for someone on the inside too.  >:D

A mugger ended up getting a lot more than he bargained for when he picked the wrong victim to rob at gunpoint.  Bruised and bloodied Anthony Miranda was arrested after attempting to steal money from a six foot two, 250-pounds mixed martial arts expert - who ended up wrenching the loaded gun from his hand after Miranda pointed it at his chest on Friday night in Chicago.  Miranda - a 24-year-old convicted felon - was charged with armed robbery and aggravated discharge of a firearm in the alleged attack, which happened around 11.30pm.

Police say he also shot his own ankle in the attack.  Speaking to the Chicago Sun Times, Justin - who did not want to be identified - said he was waiting in his parked car for a friend to arrive when Miranda approached and shoved a gun to the side of his head.  He said: 'He asked me for my wallet, for my phone and my keys. I told him I don’t have a wallet, I only have cash. He cursed me — like 'm***** f*****' and said he would blow my brains out.'

When he was ordered out of the car, Justin made a maneuver he learned in training which took his attacker by surprise and disarmed him.  'The round went off,' Justin told the paper. 'I put him down to the ground. He was fighting. He didn’t want to give up and was begging me to let him go.'  He kept his alleged mugger restrained until police arrived and arrested him.  He said: 'I wasn't scared because I'm trained. I don’t feel like a hero. Training matters. If you’re well trained, you have a chance to survive.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070480/Mugger-Anthony-Miranda-picks-wrong-victim-taking-ultimate-fighter--losing.html#ixzz1fnkhgahJ

jollyjacktar said:
'He didn’t want to give up and was begging me to let him go.' 
I've got to be honest, I would have outright laughed in his face. 

He could have accidentally gotten shot in a knee or two as well...

Good luck mugging people from a wheelchair buddy...

Reminds me of a story I heard while in Cornwallis in '74. There was this guy another platoon was telling this story about how he and couple of buddies of his would wait outside local bars and jump any gay men coming out. One night they jumped this guy, who it turned out, was the provincial Golden Gloves Boxing Champion. Needless to say they got their clocks cleaned. His comment, "I'll never do that again."

One of the comments from the story at the website.  ;D

This reminded me of a news story some years ago when some low lives decided they'd relieve an elderly man in his 70s of his pension, following him after he'd left the PO. There were three of them, but what hey didn't know was that he was an ex RM Commando (WWII and regular) and had been a champion boxer... he laid them all out in rapid fashion and carried on. Aaah... poor things!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070480/Mugger-Anthony-Miranda-picks-wrong-victim-taking-ultimate-fighter--losing.html#ixzz1gVNUtK79

Back