• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The monster needs to be hunted down....

Franko

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
Title says it all.

Under the shared yadda yadda...

Winnipeg baby allegedly smashed into pavement

The Canadian Press

WINNIPEG -- A baby is in hospital after what witnesses describe as a brutal attack in which the child's face was smashed into cement.

Pearl Bilsborrow says her son, Tyler, saw what he initially thought was a woman beating up a cat near their home in Winnipeg.

Bilsborrow says the woman fled when the 18-year-old approached to see what was going on and found a baby in a pool of blood.

Bilsborrow, who watched firefighters hose blood off the sidewalk, says she doesn't understand what could have prompted the attack.

Winnipeg will only confirm that a young child was taken to hospital in critical condition and the child abuse unit is investigating.

A police spokeswoman says the toddler is now in guarded condition.

I can't for the life of me understand what kind of a person could do such a thing. More than likely they'll be let off and undergo some BS treatment for huffing gas or doing crack.      ::)

There's some sad cases for parents out there....kids having kids au la drugs/alcohol/etc....... 1/2 the time they are so wacked out they don't even know they have a baby...

HollywoodHitman said:
I`d fly out for that hunt. WTF man, this really upsets me.

What are you going to hunt?.........a pathetic kid who is so screwed up she doesn't know up from down?

I don't have the answers, but you can probably bet your bottom dollar she's had more than her share of abuse from whereever .....yours would just be another...If you have kids that age, you'll know what I'm talking about, those that don't yet, you are not too far removed to remember back to what some of your friends/ neighbours /acquaintances/etc.etc were about...

"what witnesses describe"

Not usually any witnesses. Mostly done behind closed doors. "Fell down the stairs". Sheer neglect sometimes.

GAP said:
What are you going to hunt?.........a pathetic kid who is so screwed up she doesn't know up from down?

I don't have the answers, but you can probably bet your bottom dollar she's had more than her share of abuse from whereever .....yours would just be another...If you have kids that age, you'll know what I'm talking about, those that don't yet, you are not too far removed to remember back to what some of your friends/ neighbours /acquaintances/etc.etc were about...

Fair enough....Maybe they were a victim of abuse. Defence? Excuse? No. People that hurt kids, beat their spouses or whatnot and then say they were victims of some kind of abuse....Whatever; boo f-ing hoo. The idea this happened to a little child bothers me. It evokes certain feelings of anger in me, hence my agreement in getting in on the 'hunt' so to speak.  I'm relatively certain there are very few things I would not do to track a person down if someone did harm to my child, not to mention the aftermath. I can only imagine the feelings of the people involved.

GAP said:

Well, I'd be hunting down the person who committed this heinous act.

Regardless of whether or not this person suffered "previous trauma/abuse" in her own life.

Fortunately, most victims of abuse manage to "break the circle" and go on to lead full and productive lives - obviously (if she was abused) this one did not manage to "break that circle" and an innocent child victim has now been dragged into that "cycle".

Hopefully, her victim recovers fully and goes on to lead a full and productive life while the suspect spends a whole lot of years in jail figuring out just why she didn't know better than to do what she did.

I'm so tired of abuse victims claiming that as an excuse for their own abusive behaviour --- having experienced the trauma of it themselves firsthand ... they are in a perfect position to damn well know better and to know how much it hurts. Ultimately - they choose whether to break that cycle or not. If they choose not to, they've got no one to blame but themselves.

Don't get me wrong...I am in no way condoning/excusing her actions.....I am simply pointing out the all too likely circumstances.....we see a lot of it here (as do others in other places....)

She still has to held to account.

There's no need for a hunt. The WPS  has the situation in hand. The alleged perp came through the ER two days ago.

When I saw the title of this thread my mind leapt to the Lord’s Resistance Army run by Joseph Kony. While this paticular case is quite disturbing, the worlds lack of action in dealing with the LRA and it’s nutbar leader is far worse.

HollywoodHitman said:
Good. The police got their suspect. One less dirtbag on the street.

I doubt this person will spend much time, if any, behind bars. Some kind of treatment centre or counselling sure, but not in close custody...

Colin P said:
When I saw the title of this thread my mind leapt to the Lord’s Resistance Army run by Joseph Kony. While this paticular case is quite disturbing, the worlds lack of action in dealing with the LRA and it’s nutbar leader is far worse.

Ahhh Kony.

There's a name I haven't seen in a while. Still thinking he's Jeebus and chopping off arms off of children and killing pregnant women by slicing open their bellies and no one is stopping him.

Regards

Charges laid in assault on baby
By: Staff Writer 2/09/2009 5:40 AM
Article Link

WINNIPEG - A 19-year-old woman has been charged with attempted murder after a baby was seriously assaulted in Winnipeg's inner city Tuesday morning.

A police investigation revealed that the 14-month-old child was removed from a residence in the 100 block of Gilbert Avenue, after which the assault occurred near Shaughnessy Park School.

A witness in the area, Tyler Bilsborrow, 18, came to the baby’s assistance and called 911. The woman fled the scene but  a suspect was apprehended a short distance away shortly after.

The child's grandmother, Lena Flett, told the Free Press the baby, named Vanessa, is in stable condition in hospital.

Flett said her daughter, Daisy Houle, 24, was devastated by the beating of her child.  She said Bilsborrow is a hero for rescuing her granddaughter.

"I wanted to meet him," Flett said Tuesday. "I just want to, I don't know, hug him or thank him for saving my granddaughter. Good thing he was outside this morning."

Nikita Solange Eaglestick, 19, faces numerous charges including attempted murder, abduction, aggravated assault and failure to comply with conditions of a recognizance.

She has been detained in custody.
More on link

COBRA-6 said:
I doubt this person will spend much time, if any, behind bars. Some kind of treatment centre or counselling sure, but not in close custody...

Her lawyer might claim temporary insanity ( or whatever the legal wording is ) as they did in the Greyhound bus beheading.

I wonder what excuse that woman will use in her 'defence'.  ::)

At least she is in custody, but for how long???

Truly sick.

OWDU

NFLD Sapper said:
Totally unappropriate there buddy.

Yes it was.  BrokenArms:  You're new here.  This is your  freebie - read the site guidelines again.

Roy Harding
Milnet.ca Staff

Sorry Roy and Mods!....Should have read to end of thread.

tango22a

Back